+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone who has a big hope for a draw this week, I was away for some time with work and family issues, and now just in time I am here.
Just found out, I have got a NOI on 29/06 even if I did not recreate my EE profile, I may say i'm happy but it is better to wait 3-4 draws and we will see. Hope you guys are ready for a big party of F5 )))) Reading your comments are so exciting, and all the best to all of us!

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Guys I worked in two different Engineering positons in this company (For 2 years in Operation Side and for last 1 year in Maintenance Team). I called HR team for Work Experience letter and they send it to me. The problem is they do not mention my job tittle seperately and duty part includes duties from both positions. When I asked it to them they said this is how we give it to our past workers. Because of this reason in my EE profile I mentioned 3 years of work time in this company without mentioning different positions. Would it be acceptable or should I recall them for two different Letters and change my profile according to it?
1. Experience letter is one of the most critical element of ur PR application & it needs to closely match with CIC requirements.
2. If you worked in two different designations,it is likely that you will have two NOCs corresponding to respective designations.
3.Identify the NOCs from the CIC link and match the responsibilities listed therein with what's on ur experience letter.If it lists responsibilities 70-80% in line with what's listed on CIC site under respective NOCs then you are good.
3.Reference letter needs to specify each designation & period of employment in those.(I understand it is not there in yours)
4.you may retrieve any supporting documents like redesignstion letter communication from superiors etc

Alternatively
5. You could ask your supervisor to write a reference letter giving all the details (as required by CIC) and get it notarized.Collect his company identity card copy & business card copy to be scanned along with the reference letter.
---
As from what you have written,it appears ur roles were distinctive...so clubbing together may not be a great idea...but,if the letter covers the responsibilities,the a reference letter from supervisor as supporting doc will be helpful...and you can separate ur NOCs...

Reactions: KingKurly

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
It's possible but will be really difficult hey. I also know zilch about French. What are your current profile like, IELTS scores? Education? Work experience, marital status etc. By sharing we can probably find areas you can improve in.

Regards
I lost quite a lot of points because of my age. Started off the whole immigration process quite late in the day. Anyway Here's my profile.

Work experience: 10 years plus
NOC: 1123
BBA (Major in Marketing), joined work right after graduation and got too busy to do Masters. Little did I know I'd need that to increase score if I wanted to immigrate to Canada in future.
IELTS: L-9, R-8.5, S-8, W-7
Married with twins aged 3.5 years

I guess that's about it. Look forward to your suggestion :)

Reactions: Mithu3 and xibalban

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone who has a big hope for a draw this week, I was away for some time with work and family issues, and now just in time I am here.
Just found out, I have got a NOI on 29/06 even if I did not recreate my EE profile, I may say i'm happy but it is better to wait 3-4 draws and we will see. Hope you guys are ready for a big party of F5 )))) Reading your comments are so exciting, and all the best to all of us!
What is your CRS?

Teja2000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
My guess and hope that, CIC will start take draws in category wise in future like below:

Federal Skilled Worker(FSW)
Provincial Nominee Program(PNP)
Canadian Experience Class(CEC)
Federal Skilled Trades (FST)

It would be great if they take draw for CEC alone as i belongs to CEC and waiting with 409 since long time. Current draws are not working out for getting an invitation under CEC class with less scorers like me.

All the best to everyone for future draws ...

X

xibalban

I lost quite a lot of points because of my age. Started off the whole immigration process quite late in the day. Anyway Here's my profile.

Work experience: 10 years plus
NOC: 1123
BBA (Major in Marketing), joined work right after graduation and got too busy to do Masters. Little did I know I'd need that to increase score if I wanted to immigrate to Canada in future.
IELTS: L-9, R-8.5, S-8, W-7
Married with twins aged 3.5 years

I guess that's about it. Look forward to your suggestion :)
No regrets!! Canada is yours, soon.

Our profiles are similar, except I am still single with EOIs sent to about 1200 girls of PEI, no response from anyone yet. Hope is all I got!!

agavaqif

Jun 8, 2017
1. Experience letter is one of the most critical element of ur PR application & it needs to closely match with CIC requirements.
2. If you worked in two different designations,it is likely that you will have two NOCs corresponding to respective designations.
3.Identify the NOCs from the CIC link and match the responsibilities listed therein with what's on ur experience letter.If it lists responsibilities 70-80% in line with what's listed on CIC site under respective NOCs then you are good.
3.Reference letter needs to specify each designation & period of employment in those.(I understand it is not there in yours)
4.you may retrieve any supporting documents like redesignstion letter communication from superiors etc

Alternatively
5. You could ask your supervisor to write a reference letter giving all the details (as required by CIC) and get it notarized.Collect his company identity card copy & business card copy to be scanned along with the reference letter.
---
As from what you have written,it appears ur roles were distinctive...so clubbing together may not be a great idea...but,if the letter covers the responsibilities,the a reference letter from supervisor as supporting doc will be helpful...and you can separate ur NOCs...
The thing is it is same NOC for both ( I was working as Electrical Engineer then started to work as Electrical Planning Engineer basically same NOC . But still period for Engineering and Planing is not shown in document. May be I can try your alternative solution it can work actually.,

apardhamija

Oct 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC Req: 13-01-2016 Sent:10-02-2016 , SchedA Req & Sent : 11-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
Hi , Has anyone on this form graduated from Kota University in India ? Is this recognized by WES ? I looked at the list of Indian universities on WES website even the Delhi University is not in list but a lot of people from DU have got the WES evaluation successfully. Please let me know if anyone from Kota University has got it done.
Regards,
Inder

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
No regrets!! Canada is yours, soon.

Our profiles are similar, except I am still single with EOIs sent to about 1200 girls of PEI, no response from anyone yet. Hope is all I got!!
ROH (page) 101, we cannot stop hoping! I am waiting for that 408 good men to come! :D

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
The thing is it is same NOC for both ( I was working as Electrical Engineer then started to work as Electrical Planning Engineer basically same NOC . But still period for Engineering and Planing is not shown in document. May be I can try your alternative solution it can work actually.,
If that is the case you should not be greatly worried...
check other aspects of the reference letter...it has to mention the hours of work per week / permanent/full-time(if 30hrs or more is already given it may not be necessary,I think so /salary details
--
as far as I've understood what matters more is the duties and responsibilities mentioned on the letter and how it matches to the duties and responsibilities stated in CIC site...so having two designations can be ignored if the letter do not mention it,and puts ur letter under one designation for whole period..
if it doesn't specify any Designation at all the Supervisor reference letter will add to it...
remember that the reference letter written by anyone in personal capacity has it's limit in credibility...so go by company given one to the maximum extent possible and use the other one as supporting document...and both should not contradict... and the guy should keep a copy of what he writes you so that he doesn't feign ignorance on any count...