+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Vicky__123

Jun 29, 2017
Hi Guys,
I have got 405 CRS points and OINP NOI Received on . can somebody suggest me if i have to go for OINP application or should i wait for the draw to come down to my score . which one would be the ideal ? is there any possibility that the points would come down to 405 in near future??
I would suggest just wait for next draw, atleast. Based on the cutoff u can decide between 2 options.

Additionally, I think cutoff will surely be near 400 after 3-4 draws. If u want direct ITA, u may have to wait till then.

At the end, its up to you to compare pros and cons of each option.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I would suggest just wait for next draw, atleast. Based on the cutoff u can decide between 2 options.

Additionally, I think cutoff will surely be near 400 after 3-4 draws. If u want direct ITA, u may have to wait till then.

At the end, its up to you to compare pros and cons of each option.
Yes, I agree. You don't have to accept it now. Use all the time to you have to see how things go and then accept it if they don't drop.

Regards

deepaksisodia079

Star Member
May 3, 2017
NOC Code......
Yes, I agree. You don't have to accept it now. Use all the time to you have to see how things go and then accept it if they don't drop.

Regards
For oinp if one registers andi not able to submitt the profl in 14 days then ca thi be redone again or will it result in cancellation of noi

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
I ve got ITA...if i click on continue so i have to complete application in one attempt or i just can check further what happens next if i click continue application???

harry08

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
I have CRS 403 and am in process of deleting and submitting my profile again in hope of OINP, I have overall experience of around 9 years, could someone help me whether I should mention all the experience as I did in my last profile or just recent 5 years. The reason being last 5 years I can just get letters for responsibilities later from my current employer ans previous one, beyond that i will have to contact another 2 employers.
I read somewhere on one of the Ray of hope threads earlier that it is better to mention just 3+ years in work expereince and mentione comeplete experience in personal details.
Not sure though if they we talking at what step:
1.) in express entry profile creation,
or
2.) in OINP application, once EOI is received
or
3.) submitting final federal application after OINP.

Kindly advise.

cherrie29

May 31, 2017
Hello Guys,
What are the chances of CRS 425, i have received NOI. Shall i go ahead with NOI or wait for ITA?
Thanks

vnt7

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I fear the worst!! He might pop up saying that he has inside information about a draw, and we end up not seeing any draw on Wednesday.

May lord have mercy on us and save this forum from @Dsharma123.
he is like lucky mascot for us.. whenevr he says there will no DRAW, it happens in few minutes;)

Reactions: iamxty and baka

sacmanitin

Aug 10, 2016
Guys , I have updated my profile after my IELTS result and now my CRS is 400+ since June 26th . I haven't received nomination from Ontario . I saw few suggestion of deleting the profile and creating new but that will loose my profile history . Expert opinions please . TIA and wish you ITA :)

Ginni0890

Jun 30, 2017
Hello all, I have applied for my ECA few days back. and waiting for rsults. I am sure It will be positive. Can I create my EE profile before I recieve ECA Results.
Regards

vnt7

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys , I have updated my profile after my IELTS result and now my CRS is 400+ since June 26th . I haven't received nomination from Ontario . I saw few suggestion of deleting the profile and creating new but that will loose my profile history . Expert opinions please . TIA and wish you ITA :)
NOI is issued by ontario mostly on friday for the newly created profiles..