Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey man, I understand your venting and yes having an NOI gives you some strategic flexibility. In 2014 before all of this new EE came into play, my application was returned. Back then processing was a horror and longer. I was like the hell with Canada lol. Then I came back this year and took the IELTS to bump up my score. Let me put in my little disclaimer :) *if you are in the low 400s, frustrated, and want to exhaust all options, you may want to consider nomination* In the long run I do believe the scores will decrease. However, time is precious too. I said I was going to wait because I have other options. I still try to live my life outside of Canada PR and EE. I agree that 1500 dollars compared to getting your dreams is a cake walk but some people may have severe constraints to risk spending even that right now. And for those persons, time (i.e. waiting for ITA) might be seen as cheaper than 1500$. But at the end of the day all of us need to get this PR because I want us to have a Ray of Hope Ceremony in Canada.:D
Totaly agree with ya, but all I'm asking people is to "STOP WHINING" . Smile and be grateful for what you have and move on.
Cheers!!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hey Bill, what wud be the other NOC's they might look at any scope for people with finance/financial services background
No they already have many issued to them. There applications have been processed really slow taking on average 45 days. Whereas ICT applicantion are processed on average 12 days. You can see the difference.

Reactions: Mithu3

ankitshringi

Jun 11, 2017
Hi Seniors,

Need an urgent advice - My WES report has incorrect Date of Birth.
Somehow I didn't notice this for 2 month - noticed it while scanning today :(

Can someone tell me what I can do to get it corrected?
Also, does it matter in this process if I submit the ECA with incorrect DOB?

Please reply at the earliest
Can someone please reply on how I can get the DOB rectified from WES

Reactions: Mithu3

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
No they already have many issued to them. There applications have been processed really slow taking on average 45 days. Whereas ICT applicantion are processed on average 12 days. You can see the difference.
Thanks mate for the info. Im sure they might have issued many under 0121 and 0122 NOC's for the reason that all Banks, NBFC's and other financial institutions and distributors and brokerage houses need them aplenty.

I also feel this sector finance/financial services would be in demand like ICT ever

Kumud

Jun 25, 2016
NOC Code......
Does anyone know the average number of people currently landing in CA per week or per month?

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
are you guys appearing again in ILETS? i don't know even i am confuse what shall i do ? i am at 405. recent draw had deff disappointed us and now since so many Ppl with less then 400 crs are getting NOI, however, once they get NOI then they have to accept it and submit their papers and then within month or two they will get their 600 points isn't it? and if this being true i think crs score will reach to 405 before NOI issued can do any damage, what is your opinion?
Yes my score is quite low as compare to u Guys so aim def re taking IELTS on 29th july

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018

agilmore

Star Member
May 6, 2017
Is QA engineer/mechanical engineer a demand occupation in Ontario though? Hope my new IELTS is coming out good in a week....

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Yes i have decided to re-appear in IELTS again. It is not just about spending 1500 CAD and hassle of arranging additional work relevant documents. For me it is also about self confidence. I know i am very well capable of CLB 9 if not 10. If i be perfectly honest, i haven't put much effort for my previous tests at all. Hence i do not want to live with the thought that i never tried to achieve the score and did away with the easy option. I want to make myself commit cos life ain't gonna be a piece of cake when we get to Canada. Call it my ego i don't blame you. Maybe if i do not achieve score again, i can then happily accept the OINP knowing at least, yes i tried my best. Maybe by then HCP quota will be filled but this something i have to do it. I hope you get my concern.
That's the spirit and you will do it this time :)

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
Hi guys,
Quick question about POF..
So if I'm showing the required amount while entry with appropriate documentation.. should I be freezing those funds even after entry?