+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Can anyone who got NOI say that there is a chance to get the NOI after recreation of profile?

I submitted on March 3rd 17 and my CRS is 408 and I am a retail sales supervisor
Recreate profile buddy....I recreated on saturday and got NOI yesterday. I feel recreating almost certainly gives u NOI. I could be wrong but this is "Ray of Hope" thread ;)

Reactions: andieangel

genzo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Ohhhhhhh I wonder the score prediction of experts in this forum....... I am in 426 considering OINP and I need to get ita ASAP...... Could I get it in mid July

Star promote

May 9, 2017
Kerala
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-04-17
Recreate profile buddy....I recreated on saturday and got NOI yesterday. I feel recreating almost certainly gives u NOI. I could be wrong but this is "Ray of Hope" thread ;)
How did you do that, did you change the GC key or just withdrawn your profile and created another one?

If you don't mind, what is your score?

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
Can anyone who got NOI say that there is a chance to get the NOI after recreation of profile?

I submitted on March 3rd 17 and my CRS is 408 and I am a retail sales supervisor
Sorry to say but looks hard that you will receive one bcz of your NOC, there are so many people with that NOC & it is not highly demanded in Canada (at least not in Ontario) I might be wrong

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Yes..that is acceptable.. to support further, you can show an affidavit on a stamp paper signed by your mother (no need to notorize this) stating she is giving you this money out of her own past savings..
sample affidavit format below (plz arrange properly in word file)

do note that any large transaction in your account within last six months..needs to be properly supported..if you have big salary..then salary slips..likewise..

==================
Sample Affidavit Format
===================
AFFIDAVIT​

I, XXXX<mother's name>, s/o YYYYY, r/o <your complete address> do hereby state as under:

1. That I have gifted a sum of Rs. XXXXXX (Rupees XXXXXX Only) through cheque no ABCDEF dated YY/BB/2017 drawn on <bank name & address> to my brother/son <name>, r/o <address>.

2. That I have gifted the said amount out of my past savings.

3. That I am a regular Income Tax Assessee and my Income Tax Pan is <XXXXXX>.

DEPONENT​

VERIFICATION​

I, <mother's name>, do hereby verify and confirm that contents of my above deposition are true and correct and nothing material has been concealed therefrom.

Place: <>
DEPONENT​

Dated: <>

this is so helpful. Thanks a ton.

Reactions: CooperStation22

arunroy007

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
Ohhhhhhh I wonder the score prediction of experts in this forum....... I am in 426 considering OINP and I need to get ita ASAP...... Could I get it in mid July
I think you are a sure candidate for the next direct ITA or the one following. I would also suggest you to look at the current numbers, do some calculations and post your prediction here.

Reactions: andieangel

raj2017

May 22, 2017
You got your point and with the % of people declining ITA, there might be a bright side.
But, as far as I am concerned, the crazy movements with 2 draws each months and lowering CRS as from Jan to May is less likely to happen again.
in addition to the point made here, actually its not 72000 ITAs but around 1,20,000 (72,000 + 50,000 for PNP) in total for economic class, from all the ITAs issued so far there may be many people with PNP, my estimation is around 15% so we still have bright chance and we don't need to be discouraged or nobody need to post any discouraging and -ve comment here, no body knows anything about the process of draw and CIC intention so lets hope for the best in interest of all our fallow forum member.

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Buddy, I do think you should wait for atleast 2 more draws and no need to accept OINP NOI, right now reason being,
1. If experienced member are predicting CRS 410,is reachable, then we are at CRS 409, so have almost the same chances as 410'ers.
2. Due to yesterday's draw, most of the applicant will suddenly rush to OINP, resulting in the increase in the processing time as earlier( 2-3 months).
3. The bad things are done and over(i.e. effects of 6th june changes, canadian education & 4 week gap).

I still think applicants having 400+ should wait for 2 more draws, before accepting any NOI.
Hello guys. Lets just say I have been a little quite due to workload and then yesterday's draw took me off balance. Nevertheless, we keep hope alive. Why do I have a feeling that some more provinces will follow OINP's route of sending NOI albeit with much lower score and fee. Fingers crossed. In the meantime I am preparing for my IELTS on the 8th of July. Cheers to you all

Last edited:

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Thank you! :) it means a lot having support from you forum friends! Good luck to us all!
wishing you all the best, we all have some struggle in our life and thats the beauty of life, running water always gets tough time banging itself with rocks and other hurdles, but after all it reaches to ocean, on other hand still water never gets anything tough but it doesn't go anywhere, hurdle and hard time shows progress of our life.

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Thank you! :) it means a lot having support from you forum friends! Good luck to us all!
wishing you all the best, we all have some struggle in our life and thats the beauty of life, running water always gets tough time banging itself with rocks and other hurdles, but after all it reaches to ocean, on other hand still water never gets anything tough but it doesn't go anywhere, hurdle and hard time shows progress of our life.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
That's beautiful and so encouraging! Thank you! And all the best to you too! :)