+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto
When we submit our application for PR they are asking to upload proof of fund (even under CEC) what should we add there ? Do we just add statement for whatever amount of $ we have in our account ? Do we also need to show debt to them ?
No need to provide proof of funds under CEC stream.

Quote from CIC website:
You will be asked to enter in your Express Entry profile the amount of money you will have to help you settle in Canada. This is to show that you can support yourself and any family who come with you to Canada, and helps us assess which programs you may be eligible for.

You will only need to meet the settlement fund requirement if it applies to the program you are invited to apply under.

If you are invited to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or Federal Skilled Trades Program, you will need to show that you meet the settlement funds requirement unless you:

• are currently authorized to work in Canada, and
  • have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada.
Note: You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer.

Reactions: lino82

Nenu

Jun 23, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Buddy, can you tell me what did u fill in immigration history tab under personal details section when u recreated the profile. I am also trying to recreate the profile but not sure what to fill. If I choose yes for 1st question, it is asking express entry file and uci number. I don't have these details. Please help it's urgent

Reactions: Mithu3

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
As there has only been 1 draw in June, there is a high probability of 3 and worst case 2 draws in July. Frequency at which the draws takes place is the deciding factor of cutoff CRS. So we can't say nothing for sure. I am confident that by the end of July, CRS will be below 420 and even less if there are 3 draws in July.
I agree with you. But I am not sure if they do draws every two week, how long will the cut-off go below 425....

genzo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
As there has only been 1 draw in June, there is a high probability of 3 and worst case 2 draws in July. Frequency at which the draws takes place is the deciding factor of cutoff CRS. So we can't say nothing for sure. I am confident that by the end of July, CRS will be below 420 and even less if there are 3 draws in July.
I am afraid of the quota will be filled up quickly and CIC will slow down their draws and number of people:(:(:(

Reactions: baka

genzo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
What's your CRS? I don't think so, quota is I believe 72k. Also many people with high CRS are getting out of the way so there are high chances of score going down. Don't lose hope just yet.
Mine is 426... I am sooooooooo upset and even want to turn to OINP now:(:(:(

Reactions: Mithu3

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Mine is 426... I am sooooooooo upset and even want to turn to OINP now:(:(:(
You can at least turn to OINP. I thought getting PR was the priority. I'm at 411 and If I had received invite for OINP I would have started processing. It's very sad that people don't appreciate what they have and keep on whining when they have lots of options available.

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
What's your CRS? I don't think so, quota is I believe 72k. Also many people with high CRS are getting out of the way so there are high chances of score going down. Don't lose hope just yet.
Remember this stat about 40% of everyone who gets ITA doesnt apply for whatever reason so they still have a long way to go to meet their minimum target

Keep the faith! At the end of May they did a special pnp draw, min ita was 775 meaning someone was in the pool with 175 points.....they didnt lose hope

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
You can at least turn to OINP. I thought getting PR was the priority. I'm at 411 and If I had received invite for OINP I would have started processing. It's very sad that people don't appreciate what they have and keep on whining when they have lots of options available.
With due respect, everyone has different circumstances. For OINP one has to submit a lot more documents than for a regular ITA, which can be quite hard for many. There is also an extra cost of 1500CAD. You can't judge people unless you have walked in their shoes.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
With due respect, everyone has different circumstances. For OINP one has to submit a lot more documents than for a regular ITA, which can be quite hard for many. There is also an extra cost of 1500CAD. You can't judge people unless you have walked in their shoes.
Exactly! Thank you for your wisdom! ;)

financeguy

Jun 14, 2015
So folks what if cic decides 2 draws in June? Will we have a draw today in that case ? Anyone has that feeling or I am just being too positive

financeguy

Jun 14, 2015
Based on score distribution on 22nd June which was declared during last draw my very pessimistic guess is the score will remain somewhere between 431-440. If we wish to be a little positive, it can also fall between 421-430. I can share the basis on which i am suggesting this, in case anyone is curious. Btw I am sitting at 444.

Reactions: Mjkab

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016

I am afraid!

Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream Criteria
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following provincial criteria:

Work Experience: A minimum of either:
one year work experience within the past five years according to the criteria under the Federal Skilled Workers Program
WHY it is said last 5 years work exp.?
so far I know 10 yrs back work exp.!!