+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Taliyai

Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi all, I'm at CRS 448 (the last draw was a real blow!), and mid-June was sent a Notification of Interest (NOI) for Ontario PNP.

I will be waiting to see what occurs in the next draw (or 2 draws), as the cost to go the OINP is $1,500 + I'm using an attorney so those costs are even more.

I have the funds to pay for this if the next draws aren't in my favor, but I keep reading that going through Ontario PNP takes much more preparation in terms of documents, etc. I don't quite understand the difference in going regular Express Entry vs PNP as I don't see what extra work is involved.

Can anyone shed some light?

Reactions: Mithu3

Option Paralysis

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi all, I'm at CRS 448 (the last draw was a real blow!), and mid-June was sent a Notification of Interest (NOI) for Ontario PNP.

I will be waiting to see what occurs in the next draw (or 2 draws), as the cost to go the OINP is $1,500 + I'm using an attorney so those costs are even more.

I have the funds to pay for this if the next draws aren't in my favor, but I keep reading that going through Ontario PNP takes much more preparation in terms of documents, etc. I don't quite understand the difference in going regular Express Entry vs PNP as I don't see what extra work is involved.

Can anyone shed some light?
You're ONE POINT AWAY! Just wait a few days for the next draw and save that money for Canada!

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
I know what you mean. People do make those kinds of mistakes. Don't think that is the case with me. I have to write business email on a daily basis and old enough to not make such amateur mistakes. I see you wrote with a pencil, but in my case i wrote with a really low quality pencil which my sister got at her work place. By the time i realized i made a mistake, i was at the end of task 2. Was too late. Listening is pain i know, needs a lot of focus. I am dreading the listening and reading, dear lord.
Same here, but actually i hate all the modules except speaking :)

Reactions: KingKurly

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
As per my calculations the next CRS score will be as follow (Assuming Draw on 5th July 2017):

3,400 ITA's = 435 +/- 2
3,600 ITA's = 433 +/- 2
3,800 ITA's = 431 +/- 2

If CIC decides to have a back to back draws in July then anyone above 420 will be cleared out in the next 2 Draws. After that Scores will decline by 6/7 Score per Draw.

Assuming there will be 16 more draws this year with remaining ITA's to be issued being 54,249 the standard Size of ITA's issued will be 3,391.

Expected Draw dates

5th July = 435 +/- 2
12th July = 421 +/- 2
26th July = 415 +/- 2

Just my predictions that will change with every draw. Good Luck!
Hmmmm so as u mentioned earlier that crs might touch 380s towards end of this year, is there still any possibility left???

Reactions: gurpreet.ts

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
I've been following this thread since weeks now and i've seen so many people struggling with ielts. I'm not an expert but my husband's an ielts instructor. If you want some suggestions regarding test please feel free to contact.
Ohh thats great!!!!am appearing on 29th july plzz i need guidance in 3 modules listening reading and writing!!!any help would be highly appreciated

Reactions: Zprinci