+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Don't think today there will be any draw, what you guys think also i got 422 points any prediction
To come into ray of hope and post 'hopelessness' in ur first post is :eek::)...
'

you must have come looking for hope...:rolleyes:
Yes,many,infact most of the members here are expecting a draw today and CIC has a precedent of having draws on Fridays and or Wednesdays...and before June,draws used to happen at fortnightly intervals and today intersect that too....
So,we can stay hopeful of a draw ......:)

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
@rithesh I have read somewhere if your IELTS marks has difference of more then 2 bands in between two parts (in this case Reading and writing), BC would do a recheck automatically before the results. I did recheck for mine same results and it was never changed. Don't waste your money and time on rechecking. Better to wait for OINP NOI or go for IELTS again.
I was a victim of their rechecking. They withheld my results till June 2nd week and it was supposed to come on May 25th. If I had the results on time, I would have got the ITA on May 31st draw.

sacmanitin

Aug 10, 2016
lol, this might be strange for you but its valid in India as parent#s name will be mentioned very clear with Surnames (we Indians usually have long names) and hence, it can be authentic.
But, later on, they should get the unnamed certificate updated, which most of the parents failed to do.

Probably, they were not aware of Canada#s EE scheme at that time ;)
I will check the possibility of getting this done . Thank you for info .

Reactions: baka

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
Birth Certificate Clarification : I Just saw few post on BC . Please enlighten me .

My Birth certificate didn't have my name on it , it has my date of Birth ,Place of birth ,gender ,Name of father ,nationality of parent . Will it have any issues ? Thanks in advance .
why do u need birth certificate for yourself? I guess it is only required for minor dependents

sacmanitin

Aug 10, 2016
This was common in India. Indians have a custom of performing a naming ceremony in the 3rd month after baby's delivery. So, they used to get certificate first with out a name (as online system was not there earlier) and it is valid all across India.
I probably have to get this name update done as the certificate is issued 8 years after my birth :) My parents were not aware I will apply for Canada :)