Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Dear Future Canadians, I request your kind advice.

I received the ITA on the cut off score of 413, but it should be declined because my birthday was much earlier to it, and my crs scores would have dropped lesser than 413.

When we decline, and the profile re-enters the pool, is there a better possibility of it getting selected for OINP? I never got the OINP and my profile is nearly a year old now.

I have been reading here, that members withdraw their profile then resubmit their profiles, and get selected.

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
A shoutout to my friends and well wishers @BillHyatt, @mqamar, @andieangel, @iamxty, @KingKurly, @xibalban, @arunroy007 @tjsecondtry and others who've always supported me with kind words of encouragement, I've some news to share with you all:

After exactly one month and one week since I applied, I've finally received my nomination from Ontario.

Many thanks and kind regards.
Sorry I'm coming late to the congratulations party. I'm just playing catch up on the posts of the past couple of days. I still wanted to say a massive congratulations. After all the help and assistance you have given here, you more than most deserve this. So pleased for you!

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Dear Future Canadians, I request your kind advice.

I received the ITA on the cut off score of 413, but it should be declined because my birthday was much earlier to it, and my crs scores would have dropped lesser than 413.

When we decline, and the profile re-enters the pool, is there a better possibility of it getting selected for OINP? I never got the OINP and my profile is nearly a year old now.

I have been reading here, that members withdraw their profile then resubmit their profiles, and get selected.
Yes withdraw and re-create your profile. If your score is above 400 and NOC is in demand then you have chance to receive it on Monday or by the end of next week.

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hi guys. Have asked this question earlier too but just not convinced. I am at 420 and recieved NOI from Ontario. Should i wait for couple of draws ? Or should i file OINP. Please advise. Its not just CAD 1500 but guess Ontario processing takes time. Please advice.

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hi guys. Have asked this question earlier too but just not convinced. I am at 420 and recieved NOI from Ontario. Should i wait for couple of draws ? Or should i file OINP. Please advise. Its not just CAD 1500 but guess Ontario processing takes time. Please advice.

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
The time seems to be pretty quick now actually.

I'm hoping for a 420 towards the end of August so I guess it's whether you want to risk it or not

Option Paralysis

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
I'd advise people around the 410 - 420 range to wait at least a month or two before going the OINP route. That's what I'll be doing. Yes they might close it soon, but $1500 is a lot of money, and I'd be pretty annoyed if I ended up paying and jumping through all the extra hoops only to see CRS scores drop back to 415 in the coming draws. Patience for now!

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
After submission of your PR application, the official timeline stated by CIC is 6 months for processing.
The below is the average processing times observed for majority of the folks under the following streams:
CEC: 3 months
FSW: 3-4 months
PNP: 4-5 months

Source: Immitracker
Yes, this was the average before CIC was processing ~1500 ITAs per draw. There is an overall increase in the processing time for all streams, while it is almost doubled for PNPs since the ITAs per draw are ~3500. Feb 2017 PNP candidates are yet to get their PPRs.

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
CIC will not ask yours dad's a/c statement but yes you can show it just for the reference or to understand that money has transfer from his account to your account. but CIC has nothing to do with how much balance your dad has in bank account so dont worry.
Thanks buddy for replying.

Reactions: mqamar1994

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I think that is rare. As long as you have enough funds and documents, it should be fine I guess. But experts, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thank you so much for reply.

aamenah

Jun 30, 2017
Even if there are 3 more draws in July on all the next 3 Wednesdays, it is very tough for the CRS cut off to reach 410 in July.
Yes, you can expect it to reach 410 by August but it depends on the ITAs issued and the gap between the draws.
Hi... Abishek... If only 2 draws happen in July on 12th and 26th.. Do u see me in... I am at 422

aamenah

Jun 30, 2017
Even if there are 3 more draws in July on all the next 3 Wednesdays, it is very tough for the CRS cut off to reach 410 in July.
Yes, you can expect it to reach 410 by August but it depends on the ITAs issued and the gap between the draws.
Hi... Abishek... If only 2 draws happen in July on 12th and 26th.. Do u see me in... I am at 422