Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi @khalidr, I'm not sure why you'll have to show your father's statement? Is he travelling along with you? (Sorry if I missed that)
If not, you don't really have to.
Thanks for reply. No he is not travelling with me. I'm a single applicant. But since I ll be having the money gifted from so I was thinking the CIC might as for his account as well. I thought of sending a gift deed, plus our net worth certificate
. What you say

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Bank statement of person gifting is not a requirement unless asked for as far as i believe. The balances in his account is no way related but if they specifically ask for his bank statement they may look at source as well
Thanks for your reply. I thought that his bank statement is required since CIC will want to know that big credit in my account. The money is from his business. I was thinking of uploading gift deed, net worth certificate and my letter from financial institution and his bank statement. What you say?

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
Thanks for your reply. I thought that his bank statement is required since CIC will want to know that big credit in my account. The money is from his business. I was thinking of uploading gift deed, net worth certificate and my letter from financial institution and his bank statement. What you say?
CIC will not ask yours dad's a/c statement but yes you can show it just for the reference or to understand that money has transfer from his account to your account. but CIC has nothing to do with how much balance your dad has in bank account so dont worry.

Reactions: khalidr

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
Thanks for reply. No he is not travelling with me. I'm a single applicant. But since I ll be having the money gifted from so I was thinking the CIC might as for his account as well. I thought of sending a gift deed, plus our net worth certificate
. What you say
I think that is rare. As long as you have enough funds and documents, it should be fine I guess. But experts, please correct me if I'm wrong.

arjunmalkar

Jul 5, 2017
Hi guys,

Seek your guidance.
MY CRS Score is 406 . I have recreated profile on 5 th July. I have not received NOI for Ontario program.

Can you please guide if i need to do anything additional.

Thanks.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
A shoutout to my friends and well wishers @BillHyatt, @mqamar, @andieangel, @iamxty, @KingKurly, @xibalban, @arunroy007 @tjsecondtry and others who've always supported me with kind words of encouragement, I've some news to share with you all:

After exactly one month and one week since I applied, I've finally received my nomination from Ontario.

Many thanks and kind regards.
heartiest congratulations, its fantastic news, worth the wait, and truly this thread never ceases to surprise members, plus keeps up the morale.
I surely pray and hope that with coming draws, the cut off, continue to drop further.

usaidahmed86

Apr 9, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-11-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
File Transfer...
04-12-2017
Med's Done....
10-10-2017
Passport Req..
04-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2018
LANDED..........
07-07-2018
Hw
Many congratulations..!!!

From where u took your IELTS (IDP or British Council)????
I took mine from British Council :)