+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Hello all,

was taken by surprise a bit when CRS cut off reached 449 today, came back to forum and felt a lot relieved now.
I am not in EE Pool yet, still waiting on my ECA. IELTS scores are in L-8.5, S-8, W-8.5, R-8.
Currently I am sitting on 395 per EE tool. Fingers crossed! will make this happen!!

All the best everyone! :)
Wat a great IELTS score could u plz help me as well I ha an exam coming up on 29th july my previous score is low

Reactions: mpka291 and Mjkab

Hamedal

Jun 28, 2017
Hi guys,
Do you know how much is the target for express entry in 2017? Plus, the number they release as a target is the number of ITA or it is the number of ppl who gets PR?

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Guys I admire your dedication for doing math and predictions! I just feel that my hope is in vein! Currently devastated and drowning my surrow in mojito! Good night to everyone my friends!
Hey don't lose hope :) Sometimes we have to struggle hard to get what we want. Or else life would have been so easy. I'd have recommended you to apply for OINP. But I read you are interested in Alberta. Let me tell you one thing about Alberta, the winters are really harsh and -20 is a normal thing :O

rahulmehta222

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
You can start PCC process without ITA, it doesnt matter and they wont ask for it. If you are abroad though, I would highly recommend working with Indian Consulates to obtain PCC, its a very smooth process and generally takes less than 1 week.

You can get medicals done before ITA but you are unnecessarily starting your clock since medicals expire in 1 year and if and when you get ITA and submit your application, CIC will give you visa only till its expiry. I would recommend you to wait for ITA and then do the medical so that you can get maximum validity for your visa you would use to travel to Canada.

POF should be obtained as close to the application filing date as possible, try to not have sudden deposits into your account that may raise red flag and cannot be explained with LOE.

Good luck, you are almost there and in next round you will surely get ITA. I'm also right behind you at 447 if damn WES completes my Wife's ECA evaluation that they have been sitting on for last 2 weeks.
Thanks Man!

Hope you get your WES report and ITA soon.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Guys I admire your dedication for doing math and predictions! I just feel that my hope is in vein! Currently devastated and drowning my surrow in mojito! Good night to everyone my friends!
don't let just one draw take away ur hopes...stay in good spirit...for once I mean not the 'drinking one';)...
fact is there was 14 days delay which naturally account for 7-8 points rise & then francophone / siblings another 10 points...then weren't there few IELTS & Ontario churning out nominations faster & I understand Canadian graduations happened recently and at least a number of fresh graduates had jumped in...
we'll watch out for next couple of draws...there's always a way..
In the meantime,enjoy ur mojito :p:rolleyes:....
love it myself too...

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I too thought the same mate. I Wonder why they showcased the tie breaker rule then
Like everything else, IRCC may need some time to implement the tie breaker rule ;)

On a serious note, I've a feeling I've read somewhere that the rule will come into force after a "grace period" - meaning, one or 2 draws later.

Reactions: mqamar1994

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
I am wondering some lucky folks got OINP even one day after profile submission?
what's wrong with my profile I resubmitted on 25/June with CRS 425!!
Please help me!
Keep in mind that a NOI is a semi-automatic process. The province (particularly Ontario) searches profiles matching their demands periodically. Hang tight. So no one really knows which NOC will be targeted factually.

jamkg

Feb 6, 2017
with recent changes in the crs score my points jumped from 393 to 408. I have been in the pool since February and with the new tiebreaker rules i am wondering should i wait for the cutoff points to decline or delete profile and create a new one in hopes of attracting OINP NOI even though i would be losing my potential tiebreaker advantage?

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Like everything else, IRCC may need some time to implement the tie breaker rule ;)

On a serious note, I've a feeling I've read somewhere that the rule will come into force after a "grace period" - meaning, one or 2 draws later.
Yes that is right. They (IRCC officials) said it in a Q&A they held a couple weeks ago.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
don't let just one draw take away ur hopes...stay in good spirit...for once I mean not the 'drinking one';)...
fact is there was 14 days delay which naturally account for 7-8 points rise & then francophone / siblings another 10 points...then weren't there few IELTS & Ontario churning out nominations faster & I understand Canadian graduations happened recently and at least a number of fresh graduates had jumped in...
we'll watch out for next couple of draws...there's always a way..
In the meantime,enjoy ur mojito :p:rolleyes:....
love it myself too...
Exactly, this is just a bump on the road.
Maybe July will be hard for the ones between 400-415, but I think in august the trend will continue were it left on May 31st.
Don't loose hope.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Provincial nomination was a dream to most EE applicants since it provides additional 600 points, and guarantees ITA in the subsequent EE draw. However, when the CRS cut-off points declined in the first 5 months of 2017 reaching to 413, most of us gave ONIP a second thought and waited for a direct ITA. This should decreased the number of applicants for ONIP significantly. And even though Ontario has announced recently for the first time its processing time, we still kept it as plan B.

IRCC took too long to conduct a draw this time (more than the 2 weeks it needed to update the profiles according to the 6th June changes), and reduced the number of ITAs in today's draw to 3,409 to keep the cut-off high and applicants rush desperately to apply for ONIP. However I believe, as many here are predicting, the CRS cut-off will go down again in the next 2-4 draws, in order for IRCC meets its target for 2017.

Therefore, personally, I will wait for at least 2 more draws and see whats the cut-off trend before I consider applying for ONIP.
Yep I fully agree, Ontario and IRCC know exactly what they are doing. It's not only because of those new factors. At the end of the day, it all boils down to money. If OINP has 6000 nominations at 1500$, thats 9 mill CAD (or even more because some will pay and still be rejected). But I would hope that this immigration process remains unbiased, liberal, and fair as it was by the end of May, as such the nature of this administration. But hey, who knows? Given the unpredictable nature, there could even be a draw on Saturday for Canada Day to symbolize core values in diversity (yes it is an exception to the rule). Now emotions and desperation are high (exactly where Ontario wants you) but I'm holding firm. Remember, that province knows EXACTLY which profiles have been given an NOI. If everyone waits for Fed EE then that it will take that province longer to get 9mill CAD.;) But I'm not going to battle mentally and assume that is what's happening. I'll let life take it's course.

Last edited: