+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People who are proposing that CRS will go higher (I read 452 in some post), it won't and there is a reason (Do not listen to consultants, they will use your weakness to cash themselves out):

Previously when CRS cut-off was used to circle around or above 450, the number of ITAs issued through EE was low, hence all the ITAs were given to people in 451-500 and PNP people. But from 2017 onwards, it didn't and will not fall below 3000 at all, and is likely to be at or above 3.5K per draw.

The last hike was not primarily because of the people receivng siblings and franophones points (though it is a factor), but rather as I think, most universities release their results between March - July, starting new semester in September - October. So again, as I like to think, the fresh graduates enrolled in the pool after completing their studies and filling up this 451-500 segment.

The next draw will be the one which will actually benefit the people who received more points in last month and the cut-off for next draw (considering next wednesday) will likely to fall at 425 +- 2. And after that, it will hit again the lowest of all times (below 413).
I can say as most of us anticipated here earlier, In August, CRS will hit below 400 segments or September at most.

I pushed myself into the darkness after 66th draw, but after returning back to this Ray of Hope thread, I can see the light again. Accept my gratitude all of you good people here!
I second you, have been following EE since its dawn and in 2015 and early 2016 at least half or more of the annual quota was coming from pre express entry backlog (Paper Base Application). But in future, only EE will be functioning at its full capacity so it has to go down.

Moreover in future when they will increase annual immigration quota the draw size will increase so score has to go dawn and it will go down

Don't believe in naysayers dear PR Aspirants...!!:)

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
I'm loving this community.I have a question regarding POF. My father is gifting me the money but he hasn't got that yet, so he told me as soon as he gets them he will transfer them to my account and execute a gift deed. The liquid cash will be quite less in his account after effecting the transfer, but his other properties and my properties that I plan to show in net worth certificate is close to a million CAD, will this be a problem if he has a little less money in his account after giving me the funds??? I have other properties in my name but don't want to sell them. Please advise
The first part is perfect, he can transfer the money to ur account and execute a gift deed. U can submit ur bank statement and gift deed that wud suffice. Properties aren't considered as POF.