Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I'm loving this community.I have a question regarding POF. My father is gifting me the money but he hasn't got that yet, so he told me as soon as he gets them he will transfer them to my account and execute a gift deed. The liquid cash will be quite less in his account after effecting the transfer, but his other properties and my properties that I plan to show in net worth certificate is close to a million CAD, will this be a problem if he has a little less money in his account after giving me the funds??? I have other properties in my name but don't want to sell them. Please advise

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Unfortunately... after 4 years journey in Canada without being able to get the PR (am a canadian graduate).. I think it is time for me to back my stuff and leave :(

Very disappointed.. score 415..
Dont u have noi from Ontario

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am at 394 NOC 1123 but don't have the patience to wait :D and no NOI:(
Lol. Do not worry, It will come down anyway and we will receive ITA together :p . Keeping the fact that, the immigration quota for next year is going to be at least 300K or even more as stated by the Immigraiton ministry. So it is just the matter of time. Let's see how IELTS go. ITA may come sooner if we score enough in it. btw, how much does IELTS cost there in Pak?

Last edited:

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Unfortunately... after 4 years journey in Canada without being able to get the PR (am a canadian graduate).. I think it is time for me to back my stuff and leave :(

Very disappointed.. score 415..
What do you mean by packing and leaving....in ray of hope....??
don't you realise 415 is still above the cut off of the last but for one draw...
if the delay hadn't happened,by now you'd be filing your eAPR...
& such delay can be offset with two successive draws...so hang on....think about those below 415...
I'm sure you'll soon get ur ita...u need to stay positive...:)

Last edited:

Wassids

Jul 3, 2017
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22nd May 2017
Lol. Do not worry, It will come down anyway and we will receive ITA together :p . Keeping the fact that, the immigration quota for next year is going to be at least 300K or even more as stated by the Immigraiton ministry. So it is just the matter of time. Let's see how IELTS go. ITA may come sooner if we score enough in it. btw, how much does IELTS cost there in Pak?
inshallah to all the good things:D it is now for PKR. 26680 for Islamabad, other cities might be different, a thousand less for other cities..

Reactions: fahadsheikh

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Thanks a lot astral :) Next 3 weeks will be completely dedicated to IELTS. I have my work cut out lol. I need to pay extra attention to Listening and Reading. For reading i also did the Youtube practice. However it wasn't very helpful to me so what i did. I printed all the listening practice i could from my office printer susshhh lol, and practiced as in real exam. Hence i was able to score 8. I had to score at least 35 out of 36 cos i made 2 mistakes guaranteed and two i had to guess, daydream, surprise surprise lol. I looked for a real time listening mock exams on youtube. It helped me a lot. It i get CLB 9 this time, you guys already know drinks are on me eh, lol.
Hey sorry for bothering u but could you plz share the material astralsourse share with you. My email Id is tomahvish@hotmail.com