+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello..

I have already created my EE profile and have entered five and half years experience. All my experience is in one NOC (2112). My first two job accounts for two and half years while the third one is exactly for three years.

So, I would like to know whether it would be a good idea to move first two jobs into personal history and include only the last three years experience?

Quite a few of members have suggested me that one should always provide minimal documentation after satisfying the eligibility criteria, may be because it will save a lot of effort on my part by not having to worry about arranging documentation for those periods and on CIC's part also, as they will have to only verify only three years experience.

Also, I am bit confused with calculating the duration of my work experience. I am following duration as three years. please correct me if I m wrong.

Job Start date: 03/01/2013
Job End date: 02/01/2016

I would like to thank all the forum members for being immensely helpful in applying on my own...

Thanks a lot...
Dr. Amit Trivedi
U need to have 67 points out of 100
if with 3 years of experience u get 67 points or more (and is likely to get ita before ur point drop on account of subsequent birthday) then it is absolutely better to move anything more than 3 years to personal history...
Work exp is calculate month to month and assuming u are giving dd/mm/yr (and not mm/dd/yr format)your 3 years is complete...

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
U need to have 67 points out of 100
if with 3 years of experience u get 67 points or more (and is likely to get ita before ur point drop on account of subsequent birthday) then it is absolutely better to move anything more than 3 years to personal history...
Work exp is calculate month to month and assuming u are giving dd/mm/yr (and not mm/dd/yr format)your 3 years is complete...
Thanks a lot for ur prompt reply...

currently, I am at 72 points and after 18th September, I will be at 71 points. So, no issues with that...

I am hoping to get an ITA soon with CRS score of 438.

I know I can move the extra experience to personal history but, my question is Should I? What if something goes wrong with the experience that I am claiming?

Thanks

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Thanks a lot for ur prompt reply...

currently, I am at 72 points and after 18th September, I will be at 71 points. So, no issues with that...

I am hoping to get an ITA soon with CRS score of 438.

I know I can move the extra experience to personal history but, my question is Should I? What if something goes wrong with the experience that I am claiming?

Thanks
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=0&val1=2112&ver=11&_ga=2.24497594.1888764473.1504425286-902811786.1503744486

match your duties and responsibilities as stated in ur work experience letter with the ones listed by cic in above page...

If you already haven't collected the exp letter get the HR to issue one listing the duties & responsibilities to match 70-80 %...refer the example titles (title is irrelevant & u should have done the duties ur noc suggests ) to see the sample duties...
if the hr do not issue a detailed one ,get a senior colleague / supervisor to issue a letter stating that you were doing the same...get the same notarised & also collect his ID card copy & business card to be scanned and attached along with the reference letter...
---

VDej

Jan 21, 2018
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
Doc's Request.
09-05-2018
Yes you can, you just need a letter from your Institution stating you have completed all the degree requirements.
Hi fahadsheikh.
Do you have firsthand experience of this? How would you advise I complete my application if I want to use the institutional letter before convocation?