+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

baka

Jun 2, 2017
You'll have to provide letter from bank,and statement..
the statement will reflect the amount of gift as a big amount credit..so alongwith the letter from bank/ bank statement, you have to include the notarized gift deed to justify the big single credit...
also ,the statement of account of the payee reflecting the debit can be included to clear any possibility of lack of clarity...
'X' gifts 'Y' $12000 by way of chq. and writes a gift deed...Y is the PA
attach Y's 6 months statement,letter from bank,the gift deed by X, X's bank statement including the period the amount got debited towards Y's account..
thanks a lot for the reply

Reactions: lino82

Aspirer22

Jun 23, 2017
If you gained the said experience outside Canada, the only difference it make is for 1 year or 3 year. For less than 3 years, you will still get points for 1 years. As for CEC, i'm not the guy for that. Wait for the someone else to jump in if its CEC.
Oh no.. Not regarding that. I need to clear cutoff for 67/100 of the FSW. I'm at 66 because of 1 year work ex..

Here's the link:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

So would it be an issue claiming 27/7/15 to 11/7/17 as 24 months?

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Any views on this folks?
CIC is also critical about weeks worked...so obviously it wont be counted as 2 years. Yow will be 1 year, 11 months and 2 weeks..
Yesterday at 6:33 PM
My question
Hi, Will CIC count work experience of 1st March 2011 to 2 February 2015 as four years or as 3years, 11 month and 2 days... please advise.

answer
3 years mate. It's just like age, if you are 29 years 11 months old, would you want CIC to consider you a 30 year old?

Regards

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh no.. Not regarding that. I need to clear cutoff for 67/100 of the FSW. I'm at 66 because of 1 year work ex..

Here's the link:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

So would it be an issue claiming 27/7/15 to 11/7/17 as 24 months?
Rite! So it is somewhat worrisome situation, isn't it? I hate to tell you, less than 2 years is still less than 2 years. Do you have a room to improve your IELTS and gain a point in any module?

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys! Had another query. I have been working at my first company from 27th July 2015 and have resigned to leave job on 11th July 2017. Would it be an issue claiming this to be a 24 month Work ex?
The best you can do is to negotitate and put in a holiday or leave for two weeks ending 26th July and make your resignation effective date as 27th...Negotiate with the HR or your manager and it wont be a problem...

Reactions: KingKurly

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks for the info...
So I will need a 3 bed at least going to round up to $1600?
Need 2 cars but don't care if they aren't fancy so $350 combined?
I love cooking but also love beer so maybe $700 for food
Hydro all in $100
Internet, need for speed, $80?

All in $2290

Honestly sounds too good to be true as I'm looking at an annual of $90-$120k
I hope it's true though
Dont forget about about car insurancr.. could be a pain in the back... my insurancr is 420/month only because I live in the most fucked up city which is Brampton and I'm 22. Yea about 2500 would be more then enough . But things never stick onto our plans. Trust me.. the more you get paid the more you tend to spend. Lol

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Rite! So it is somewhat worrisome situation, isn't it? I hate to tell you, less than 2 years is still less than 2 years. Do you have a room to improve your IELTS and gain a point in any module?
Get to your HR OR MANAGER AND AMEND THE RESIGNATION EFFECTIVE DATE....PUT IN A LEAVE/HOLIDAY TO 26TH JULY AND RESIGN ON 27TH JULY...THEY WILL UNDERSATND

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Let me share an excerpt from my book's first chapter:

Chapter – I
(The Execution)

“I wish to be shot in public, not hanged till dead”, pleaded the convict. He still believed that his last wish would be fulfilled, just like in the movies. Umesh retorted with a sly smile, a smile of ridicule and triump. He had excelled; cracked the most unusual case yet. Umesh was to be awarded by the Governor, almost at the same time when the convict was to be executed.

...to be continued in Prince Edward Island :D.
Big like! :D

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dont forget about about car insurancr.. could be a pain in the back... my insurancr is 420/month only because I live in the most fucked up city which is Brampton and I'm 22. Yea about 2500 would be more then enough . But things never stick onto our plans. Trust me.. the more you get paid the more you tend to spend. Lol
That's true! The more you get the more you spend!

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Average Home price $500,000 ? depends upon what you consider as home.. Average price for a Condo ( apartment ) for 2 bedroom is 300,000 ,
Townhomes row of 5 houses with 3 bedrooms are $600,000 , semi-detached two houses side by side.. $750,000 , single houses starting from $900,000 and goods ones goes to 1.1 million plus.. ( = comparing 200,000 in US )

i lived in US mid-west 2 hrs away from Chicago.. average home price was $200,000 for a single detached with lots of space around.. with the prices in GTA , home buying is a dream for me.. i am renting 3 bedroom town home for $1800 , same house if i buy i have to pay mortgage and condo fees & insurance of about $2800. i am finding cost of living is 30% more than US.
Our expense is aeound $3000-$3500 including everything. That is for 2 of us. GTA is like the most developed area in ontario. You should be expecting high prices . But if you're ready to commute from halton region or further west you could get nice bunglows with huge lots for decent price. How do I compare, what would yoy think about getying a house in new york city and surrounding region?? Never been to NY but just saying. I've herd real estate is cheap in US but you have to consider min wage and foreign exchange. Houses in GTA were not this expensive. Thingd have changed a lot in last 5 years and real estate is going to explode anytime.. ut has already started. Toronto real estate sales and price went down by 30-40% in the first quarter of this year.