+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

Aspirer22

Jun 23, 2017
Hey guys! Had another query. I have been working at my first company from 27th July 2015 and have resigned to leave job on 11th July 2017. Would it be an issue claiming this to be a 24 month Work ex?

Reactions: Mithu3

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have two books in mind. First, a book on Dystopia like 1984 by Mr Orwell.
The other shall be an epic, based on crime (have already started the first chapter, the premise).
Uuuu crime! Love it! I'm a huge fan of Jo Nesbo, love his books!

Reactions: xibalban

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
pls can you explain me how to show POF with gift deed?
You'll have to provide letter from bank,and statement..
the statement will reflect the amount of gift as a big amount credit..so alongwith the letter from bank/ bank statement, you have to include the notarized gift deed to justify the big single credit...
also ,the statement of account of the payee reflecting the debit can be included to clear any possibility of lack of clarity...
'X' gifts 'Y' $12000 by way of chq. and writes a gift deed...Y is the PA
attach Y's 6 months statement,letter from bank,the gift deed by X, X's bank statement including the period the amount got debited towards Y's account..

X

xibalban

Uuuu crime! Love it! I'm a huge fan of Jo Nesbo, love his books!
Being an aspiring writer, and a firm believer in serendipity, as I mentioned earlier - the cut-off might co-incide with the number of pages in this thread. We are getting closer, and by tomorrow the 400 threshold will be crossed.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any views on this folks?
If you gained the said experience outside Canada, the only difference it make is for 1 year or 3 year. For less than 3 years, you will still get points for 1 years. As for CEC, i'm not the guy for that. Wait for the someone else to jump in if its CEC.

Reactions: lino82