TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Sent an Email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa to know the visa office & the latest status of my PR application yesterday. Received reply today as below,

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please note that your application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office.
Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be redirected to the correct office.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Regards,

My current status:

AOR: Apr 26/17
Medical passed: May 16/17
BG: Your Application is in process. we will let you know when we start BG check..
No any updates.

If anybody can help me understand where I'm standing at?
Thank you.
This is IP 1. It will likely go to NA in a few days.

Please share the actual email you sent and the address you sent it to. If you don't mind.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear Tanaka

Thank you very much for your help. I appreciate if you could answer below queries as well

1. I haven't received NOI from Ontario, although my score is 410 and it was updated on Monday this week, after getting good marks in IELTS. So my question is do I need to re-create my EE profile to get observed by Ontario? Is it recommended? I fear in this case I may miss a chance of getting ITA from Federal
2. Regarding experience letter. My previous company is closed, and I don't have experience letter in the required format. So what can be done? Is there any alternative? I do have standard experience letter, salary slips, bank accounts etc.
3. When is the next draw for FSWP expected?
4. Is there any requirement for birth certificate as well? I dont have the same, but my friends have applied without that and they are good to go.
Please help

Regards,
Fahad
Hi,

1) I do not know anything about PNP but some have done this successfully.
2) Get a former superior to write the letter for you. If you cant do this, get a former colleague to do it, submit all you have, give a good explanation, a pray hard.
3) No one knows, but I have a feeling it will be on Wednesday.
4) No required for adults.

Regards

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hi,

It's been 45 days since I submitted my eAPR. I haven't heard anything from CIC yet. The wait is really killing me...

We had got our medicals done upfront but still not any update on passing medicals either :(

I read on another forum that for FSW-O, R10 usually takes 30 days and then post eligibility check the medicals usually get cleared by 64-72 days post eAPR. At my stage (of 45 days post eAPR) is it safe to assume that our documents have been found to be complete (since we haven't heard from CIC at all)?

Thanks

sohim001

Jan 14, 2015
I am seeking advice form experts.
I have submitted my EE profile long time ago and it's an eligible one, now when I try to see my whole application it says my work history is in progress.

There is a new tab called research has been installed there and also my work history is empty as well.

From forum discussion I realized that I need to answer that research section but do I need to re-enter my employment history again as well?

Thank a lot in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

It's been 45 days since I submitted my eAPR. I haven't heard anything from CIC yet. The wait is really killing me...

We had got our medicals done upfront but still not any update on passing medicals either :(

I read on another forum that for FSW-O, R10 usually takes 30 days and then post eligibility check the medicals usually get cleared by 64-72 days post eAPR. At my stage (of 45 days post eAPR) is it safe to assume that our documents have been found to be complete (since we haven't heard from CIC at all)?

Thanks
No, not yet. You will need to wait until you see a change in your BG and medicals.

Regards

Reactions: jassodhi

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Hello Members,

I have a doubt with travel history dates. I left India for Dubai on April 22 and left Dubai on April 26, arrived in India on April 27. My exit stamp of Dubai has April 26 as departure date but my Arrival stamp in India has April 27.
Question: What should be the travel dates:
1. April 22 - April 26
2. April 22 - April 27

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Members,

I have a doubt with travel history dates. I left India for Dubai on April 22 and left Dubai on April 26, arrived in India on April 27. My exit stamp of Dubai has April 26 as departure date but my Arrival stamp in India has April 27.
Question: What should be the travel dates:
1. April 22 - April 26
2. April 22 - April 27
Option 1 boss.

All the best

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hello,

Thanks for sharing this complete information at one place.

I have some doubts and will really appreciate if these can be answered

1. Time for submitting documents - You mentioned that after receiving ITA, we have 60 days to submit all documents. I think this time is 90 days to submit all documents. Please confirm.

2. International PCC - I am an INDIAN, staying in US from last 2 years. I got my PCC from FBI done in March 2017. I am yet to submit my profile in 3-4 days. Also, I am planning to visit India in the coming month of JULY 2017. I understood from your post, that if i will travel out from US, and comes back again, I need to get a new PCC from here ? Please confirm asap.

3. FUNDS - I understand that I can show my funds in the form of FD in Indian Bank accounts, Equity Shares in India (Demat form) and account balance in USD in US bank accounts. Is my understanding correct ?

Thanks !!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi @legalfalcon falcon @Asivad Anac @DelPiero07 and anyone with answers .when i receive my PPR i assume i have 15 days to submit my passport,my question is can i submit to vfs from any part of the country and enter return address as my home???
When you receive the PPR, you will get 30 days to submit the passport(s), and the instructions on how and where to submit will be mentioned in the PPR email. If you are not in the country of your residence, you can request a change of visa office and a new set of instructions will be sent to you specific to the country you are in.

Reactions: KNIGHTRIDER14

ca_hopeful

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Question : Imagine I submit my express entry application today with all my past travel history and submit it. But, I have an upcoming trip next month to another country (while the application is being processed). Will this be a problem? Is it required to inform cic about my upcoming trips when the application is in process?

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
No, not yet. You will need to wait until you see a change in your BG and medicals.

Regards
Thanks TanakaM
well I got an update today. Our medicals have been passed. however the eligibility check is still under process. also BG status is 'you do not require background check'. some say that once your medicals are through you are most likely to get a PPR. how true is that?

thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks TanakaM
well I got an update today. Our medicals have been passed. however the eligibility check is still under process. also BG status is 'you do not require background check'. some say that once your medicals are through you are most likely to get a PPR. how true is that?

thanks
Congrats hey.

Unfortunately, this isn't true. Medicals are just one of the many components making up the application. You BG status will change very soon. Maybe today.

Regards

Reactions: jassodhi

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Everyone,

Question : Imagine I submit my express entry application today with all my past travel history and submit it. But, I have an upcoming trip next month to another country (while the application is being processed). Will this be a problem? Is it required to inform cic about my upcoming trips when the application is in process?
Hi,

Your are not asked for travel history in the EE Profile. However, if you meant the PR application, you are free to travel as much as you want after submission. No updating is required.

All the best