varunvarghese

May 27, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
  • Clearly this gap feels even longer than the 23 days gap we had last time. Maybe long summer days has to do something as well lol. At least receipt of NOI has been some kind of cushion for pushon. Read 62 page guidelines for OINP today. They want everything, every single documents. Like why would they need detail documents of work that you are not claiming any points. Anyway i will keep weighing my options. Just want this upcoming draw to be come n done with so at least we can follow the tradition of falling CRS score. Ok, got a massive job interview tomorrow. Wish me good luck guys :) TIA
good luck for the interview

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
  • Clearly this gap feels even longer than the 23 days gap we had last time. Maybe long summer days has to do something as well lol. At least receipt of NOI has been some kind of cushion for pushon. Read 62 page guidelines for OINP today. They want everything, every single documents. Like why would they need detail documents of work that you are not claiming any points. Anyway i will keep weighing my options. Just want this upcoming draw to be come n done with so at least we can follow the tradition of falling CRS score. Ok, got a massive job interview tomorrow. Wish me good luck guys :) TIA
I too felt disheartened to note that they need the primary NOC work experience of min 1 year in last 5 years...I have part experience in 5th last year and reamaining is spread among the previous 3 years..
and the documentation makes it scary to proceed to their application....that way regular ITA and eAPR is a smooth ride ..and $1500 fee...

vnt7

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
All the best!!

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Ontario asks for a lot more documents than seem necessary, even for those jobs we're not even claiming points for!

I didn't have half the things they asked for, like contracts and payslips for old jobs, so I used letters of explanation everywhere ;)

I'm still waiting for my nomination so I don't know if it'll work out for me or not. Keeping my fingers crossed ;)
They will nominate you. All the best

Reactions: Invincible84

cp11

May 5, 2017
Indeed we are thankful to you for your kind help and advice. Our problem is solved. The profile is now submitted and updated.
For the benefit of others who are facing similar problem, I hereby repeat our problem and steps taken to solve it.
Last week in the EE profile of my brother the work history suddenly went into status "In Progress" on its own and inside all the fields were blank.Although no changes were made.There were no points for Sibling or language were to be claimed.We simply filled up the work history again and answered 4 new research questions. The work history field showed "Update in progress" last night and now in the morning shows as "transmitted" just like all other fields.
One more question if you like to speculate. In your personal opinion does a CRS score of 418 stand any chance in the next draw.
Not sure but mine still showing updating......after more than 24 hours

Reactions: Invincible84

kuber101

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
I have a CRS of 435. Please let me know my chances to get an ITA in upcoming draw(/s).
This question can only be answered by the rain Gods, for which you need to make a blood sacrifice and wear teakwood hat and dance around redwood trees for atleast 49minutes at a stretch. If it rains then you have a good chance. If it doesn't rain hey grab a glass of chilled water and start again. And 2nd time around even if it don't rain the chances are your teakwood hat will fall apart and give birth to a chicken. If the chicken quacks then you have great chance......
Get the gist....

Relax. Ur in buddy. Get ready to Rumba

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
You've a very good chance of getting an ITA in the next draw.

It's time for you to start researching and preparing for what will come next. Begin by reading the IRCC pages and threads on this blog that talk about the post ITA process.

Best of luck.

Thank you so much. I guess you are one of the very few you hasn't mocked me. :)

Thanks... And leads from where do I begin?

prseeker2017

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
This question can only be answered by the rain Gods, for which you need to make a blood sacrifice and wear teakwood hat and dance around redwood trees for atleast 49minutes at a stretch. If it rains then you have a good chance. If it doesn't rain hey grab a glass of chilled water and start again. And 2nd time around even if it don't rain the chances are your teakwood hat will fall apart and give birth to a chicken. If the chicken quacks then you have great chance......
Get the gist....

Relax. Ur in buddy. Get ready to Rumba
Thanks a ton Buddy!! Just what I was looking for !!