Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
Anyone from India has got their speaking and written test schedule for the test on 24th June from IDP.

vnt7

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello guy i have one question if s9meone can help me please. I have everything ready and i am in the pool for express entry but i habe one concern i have the IELTS academic not the general do you think this might be a problem in the futute if i get an ITA?
Academic IELTS results are not accepted for PR

Reactions: Invincible84

tammanna786

Oct 5, 2014
hello people...have been following this thread for a week now...love the positiveness all around....my CRS is 404...have a question though and would appreciate your help. I had my ECA done by IQAS . I have done my B.com and CA from India. IQAS did not assess my CA but only B.com.
Will it help to get the ECA done again from WES where I read they assess both and I can claim points for 2 degrees or certifcates? Anyone in a similar situation?
Hi...i dont think even WES will evaluate your CA...as one of my friend also got only B.com as graduation & her CA was not recognised by WES...they gave her dual graduation i guess but not as masters

Reactions: Invincible84

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
  • Clearly this gap feels even longer than the 23 days gap we had last time. Maybe long summer days has to do something as well lol. At least receipt of NOI has been some kind of cushion for pushon. Read 62 page guidelines for OINP today. They want everything, every single documents. Like why would they need detail documents of work that you are not claiming any points. Anyway i will keep weighing my options. Just want this upcoming draw to be come n done with so at least we can follow the tradition of falling CRS score. Ok, got a massive job interview tomorrow. Wish me good luck guys :) TIA

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
  • Clearly this gap feels even longer than the 23 days gap we had last time. Maybe long summer days has to do something as well lol. At least receipt of NOI has been some kind of cushion for pushon. Read 62 page guidelines for OINP today. They want everything, every single documents. Like why would they need detail documents of work that you are not claiming any points. Anyway i will keep weighing my options. Just want this upcoming draw to be come n done with so at least we can follow the tradition of falling CRS score. Ok, got a massive job interview tomorrow. Wish me good luck guys :) TIA
All the best buddy!

Aruntez2000

Jun 17, 2017
Hi,

I agree with everyone who says include your wife. 412 is a great score. I'm sure you will get an ITA in one of the next 3 draws.
Another thing you must know is that whether your wife is accompanying you or not you will still need to submit her PCC, medicals and include her in your proof of funds. So in my opinion it is best to just include her.

All the best
Thank You for your reply. With the help of folks here, I have finally made up mind to include my Wife in the application. We will see what happens from here. Whatever happens, I am sure, it would be for the best.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Ontario asks for a lot more documents than seem necessary, even for those jobs we're not even claiming points for!

I didn't have half the things they asked for, like contracts and payslips for old jobs, so I used letters of explanation everywhere ;)

I'm still waiting for my nomination so I don't know if it'll work out for me or not. Keeping my fingers crossed ;)