Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Ontario asks for a lot more documents than seem necessary, even for those jobs we're not even claiming points for!

I didn't have half the things they asked for, like contracts and payslips for old jobs, so I used letters of explanation everywhere ;)

I'm still waiting for my nomination so I don't know if it'll work out for me or not. Keeping my fingers crossed ;)
You are gonna get it! Don't worry! :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
  • Clearly this gap feels even longer than the 23 days gap we had last time. Maybe long summer days has to do something as well lol. At least receipt of NOI has been some kind of cushion for pushon. Read 62 page guidelines for OINP today. They want everything, every single documents. Like why would they need detail documents of work that you are not claiming any points. Anyway i will keep weighing my options. Just want this upcoming draw to be come n done with so at least we can follow the tradition of falling CRS score. Ok, got a massive job interview tomorrow. Wish me good luck guys :) TIA
Keeping my fingers crossed for you buddy! :)

bluewaters87

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
hello people,

Need your opinions and insights . My CRS score is 395. I have written IELTS eight times . I want to take a break about two months and write again.
Do any one of you think will i get an ITA or OINP in the future draws.

All the opinion are welcome. Please feel free to comment on my post

bluewaters87

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
hello people,

Need your opinions and insights . My CRS score is 395. I have written IELTS eight times . I want to take a break about two months and write again.

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Unlikely..... But still possible!!!
i am not sure bout tomorrow draw but day after tomorrow there will be draw for sure,,, what a disappointing last week was!! draw didn't happen on Wednesday, i got short by .5 in ILETS score on friday and India lost against pakistan on Sunday!!! desperately waiting for draw to happen on this wednesday and want to see some good CRS no.

Reactions: Invincible84

raj2017

May 22, 2017
what a disappointing last week was!! draw didn't happen on Wednesday, i got short by .5 in ILETS score on friday and India lost against pakistan on Sunday!!! desperately waiting for draw to happen on this wednesday and want to see some good CRS no.

Reactions: Invincible84

raj2017

May 22, 2017
My score is 403 and NOC 5122. I was certain that Ontario would never invite me because my profession is not in demand anywhere in the world.

I held out for months, not believing that I had a chance. Finally I decided to give it a shot and recreate my profile in May. I received an invitation to apply from Ontario in a few days.

Good luck.
i am at CRS 405 and my NOC is 4112, even i think that it is not easy to have NOI from ON with my profession, i wish miracle happen with me the way it happened to u, good luck mate

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hello people,

I think you will get an ITA with that score. Let's reason it out. There are a few thousand people above 400 ( not sure since June 6 changes and new additions each week). But with the trending draw sizes those could be flushed out in two draws (three at the most). Even though there are new applicants each week above 400 (approx 1000). After two weeks they would have 2000 people above 400. Where would they get the remaining 1000+ applicants? Yes! You guessed it, below the 400 mark. So to finally answer your question I think the scores will fall below the 400 mark in July of this year!!!

Last edited:

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hello people,

Wow!!! Need to commend you on your persistence. What's your IELTS score now?