+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Yeah I had the Noi for a while but decided not to just jump into applying yet because my CRS score may very well get me through and save me 1500cad ;). I've been dragging my feet for a bit in applying to Express Entry and decided to finally take that IELTS exam (with a great score). So I'm just playing the waiting game now while i get my med and pcc in order.
Best of luck.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Just got the NOI from Ontario guys! :) I know that lots of people have got it by now. But it is matter of great happiness for me. Although i am going to wait for at least until July end for CRS to drop to my level, and if not still gonna go for one last try with the IELTS. But considering i would have sold my kidney (pun intended) only last year for NOI, at least now i have a backup. No matter how i'm going to go, Ontario is going to be my new home, EH lol
Congratulations! You deserve it!

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Just got the NOI from Ontario guys! :) I know that lots of people have got it by now. But it is matter of great happiness for me. Although i am going to wait for at least until July end for CRS to drop to my level, and if not still gonna go for one last try with the IELTS. But considering i would have sold my kidney (pun intended) only last year for NOI, at least now i have a backup. No matter how i'm going to go, Ontario is going to be my new home, EH lol
I fully agree with you, got to make what you have at your disposal work for you.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
That's excellent news.
Having a backup is never a bad idea.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
It will go below 400 sooner or later.

A lot of people who believe that the CRS will never fall to 400 or below are driven by fear for their futures and are completely ignoring the trends and statistics that point toward a continuous decline in CRS.

Don't believe everything you hear. Do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

All the best.
Although I agree that it is likely to go below 400 at some point soon, I doubt it will be by much or for long. I say this because 400 is an achievable score for a large number of skilled professionals across the world. Therefore, I believe that as the word on how Express Entry favours those with high human capital skills spreads, more and more people will enter the pool with scores between 400-430. Thus, having IELTS scores of L8 S7 R7 W7 or better is of paramount importance.

Regards

Reactions: Invincible84

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
Hello people,
My CRS is 413.
I received a letter interest from Ontario (PNP).
Should I accept it? Or should I wait until the next draw? What could be the chances considering the June 6th changes. I'm assuming that the cut off goes above my score because of those.
And, what are the probable timelines for PNP?

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hello people,
My CRS is 413.
I received a letter interest from Ontario (PNP).
Should I accept it? Or should I wait until the next draw? What could be the chances considering the June 6th changes. I'm assuming that the cut off goes above my score because of those.
And, what are the probable timelines for PNP?
You will get an ITA by the end of the month. If you don't, you should accept the PNP

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
I'm going insane by the negativity and misinformation on this thread today ;) Now I know how you feel ;)
Thanks for making me feel I am not alone! :D
I know exactly how you both feel.
It's very annoying to read people who never comment on any of these forums, come into the Ray of HOPE thread, to troll and try to take away this hope for those who need it right now.

Yes, some of them are missinformed, and some others have good solid numbers, but very bad timing to make the comments.
Specially right now, that we don't have an updated score distribution after the changes, it's almost impossible to give close predictions.
So, why then people feel the urge to be negative?
Good solid calculations, we appreciate. Even if sometimes they're not as positive as we would like them to be. Even if it's better to wait after the draw, just to make sure not to bring down the general mood of this thread.
But negative comments without any relevant base, please abstain from doing them. They have no place in this forum.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I know exactly how you both feel.
It's very annoying to read people who never comment on any of these forums, come into the Ray of HOPE thread, to troll and try to take away this hope for those who need it right now.

Yes, some of them are missinformed, and some others have good solid numbers, but very bad timing to make the comments.
Specially right now, that we don't have an updated score distribution after the changes, it's almost impossible to give close predictions.
So, why then people feel the urge to be negative?
Good solid calculations, we appreciate. Even if sometimes they're not as positive as we would like them to be. Even if it's better to wait after the draw, just to make sure not to bring down the general mood of this thread.
But negative comments without any relevant base, please abstain from doing them. They have no place in this forum.
LIKE LIKE LIKE my friend! Exactly!

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
One day we're all going to look back at this thread and think "Wow, I cant believe I was worried about getting an ITA". Of course, it's hard to predict the outcome of future draws when there's so much uncertainty, but you just have to stay positive. Exactly a year ago from today, someone with a score of 413 would've thought it was impossible to get an ITA. But now that person is celebrating because they got it in the last draw. Life has a funny way of surprising us sometimes. Just trust the process ;)

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Wait, wait...just to set things straight! You received your ITA, submitted your docs, got AOR aaaand now you are here to bash other people's hopes! How dare you! I hope you will never be my future neighbor or colleague at work in Canada! Shame on you! Now, people can say I am being disrespectful and I am fine with that, I apologize in advance! However, are you any good in math, or logical thinking? Hoping you are not working any job requiring math skills! Do you know what is immigration quota for 2017 or even 2018, which is even bigger? Do you see that there is only 6000-7000 people above 400, how do you believe they will fill in quota if not by lowering scores? Even in the whole pool there is not enough people to fill in quota! Canada needs immigrants and they need them this year even!

I assume you had your crs score due to being single and below 30, well my points are 408, being at 33 and married with 2 kids as dependents, so you are saying you are better than me? Or anyone else here, who has "achievable 400" as you say!
Andie, I understand you getting mad on that comment.
But he is an example of I was speaking.
His comment is simmilar to my thoughts, he has good information. I mean, if more people enter the pool, the downward trend won't continue.

But as of now, as of the current trend, they're still inviting more people than there are entering the pool. They'll need to keep the downward trend, so his comment: a) is not very good to lift the spirit of this forum in first place, and b) is not very timely.

Maybe someone should create a thread called: Ray of Realism. :eek:

EDIT: ...maybe that way the negative people can comment their "realist prediction" and still be saying that the CRS won't ever come below 450... wait, it is below that impossible limit.

Saya101

Aug 26, 2016
AOR Received.
15th Oct,2017
Hey wow!! Congratulations , But please stay active in the thread , share your experiences it will help us newbies . :):):):)

Reactions: KingKurly

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Andie, I understand you getting mad on that comment.
But he is an example of I was speaking.
His comment is simmilar to my thoughts, he has good information. I mean, if more people enter the pool, the downward trend won't continue.

But as of now, as of the current trend, they're still inviting more people than there are entering the pool. They'll need to keep the downward trend, so his comment: a) is not very good to lift the spirit of this forum in first place, and b) is not very timely.

Maybe someone should create a thread called: Ray of Realism. :eek:

EDIT: ...maybe that way the negative people can comment their "realist prediction" and still be saying that the CRS won't ever come below 450... wait, it is below that impossible limit.
I agree with you completely! But all trends are showing that score will drop below 400, there is no other scenario! Only if 1000 people start entering pool every day, which is highly unlikely! I am a lot of things but I am not stupid! Hate when people are trying to convince me black is blue, when it's simply not and it never will be!