Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
This is exactly the reason why CRS score will not go below 400. Cic has full control over the cut-off score, all they have to do is let the pool fill up (just like they're doing now) and the threshold will automatically go up.

I read how a lot people worry and hope that the score will go below 400. Why not being proactive and instead of waiting for the score to go down why not do something for your personal score to go up? Retaking the IELTS and getting to CLB9 is the quickest way to get a full-boost of points.

2 years ago, I was miserably sitting at 346 points, I decided to start taking French classes and work on my IELTS. Today because I was able to achieve IELTS CLB9 and TEF B2. I received an enormous boost of points that accrued me a total of 432 points. Today I am little less anxious and just hoping that I will receive ITA.

My point is that don't expect everything to land on your lap. For your information I had to take the IELTS 4 ti
O hello naysayer! Were you suggesting that it wont drop below 450 a year ago?

Well, please advise what should I do, being 33 years old, having bachelors degree, CLB 9 in all areas in IELTS, and my husband and 2 kids as dependents...

Why want you see that score will drop below 400 and this will happen this summer?

Care for a vager?

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Being passionate and intentionally insulting are two different things.

I have invited you to PM if you have more to say to me, but since you have not taken up the offer, this is the end of this discussion.

All the best to you and your family.
I wasn't insulting anyone! And regarding your PM, I haven't received it.

Al the best to you too.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's excellent news.
Having a backup is never a bad idea.
Exactly. Although i have tried to go lengths to immigrate Canada weather if be French classes or multiple IELTS attempts, but now i have something to look forward to if things don't work out the federal way.

Reactions: lino82

Toma1993

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Little off from what you guys are discussing about... I just have one more question... What does the below statement mean..
"Employer Job Offer Stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program Reaches Intake Limit"
It means that they are not accepting any nomination application any more because they got their lemit now so they won't be able to accept any application and it's close for now :(

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey wow!! Congratulations , But please stay active in the thread , share your experiences it will help us newbies . :):):):)
Thanks mate :) I am not going anywhere, I still have to get an ITA. Long way to go ;) Besides, this forum has become my second home, i mean seriously. I am here much more than any other sites combined.