+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
There's no evidence that CRS will rise that much but even of it does it'll go down in the very next draw and continue falling.
There is no hard evidence but one can assume that the number of ITA's may be close to 4000 with a higher cut off because of new factors. If you look at the previous ITAs, it seems as though 4000 is limit per draw. Now the Minister may already know what range (with those new factors added) will amount to a ~4000 ITA. It could be that yes, it rarely made a difference or it could also mean persons who were just short of the cut off are now in it because of the new factors leading to an increase in ITAs per a higher range too. We'll just have to see.

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
The CRS might rise, but not by much. Why? Because according to IRCC's latest report, French speaking candidates only make up 1.3% of the entire pool and they have an average CRS of 383. So even if they were all able to benefit from the June 6 changes, they wouldn't make a big impact on the overall cutoff score. The cutoff for the next draw will increase in the next round only because there are more candidates in the pool since the last draw. However, it will continue to decrease gradually throughout the rest of the year.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
every one's expect crs will rise but what if it goes down below 400 any suggestion ?
It will go below 400 sooner or later.

A lot of people who believe that the CRS will never fall to 400 or below are driven by fear for their futures and are completely ignoring the trends and statistics that point toward a continuous decline in CRS.

Don't believe everything you hear. Do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

All the best.

Reactions: jaybee2 and vnt7

DJ AKS

Jun 14, 2017
yea but under strategic initiative cic invited candidates who had a low score of 186 well it is so much possible that the next draw is much likely to be below 400

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
The CIC can just stop doing draws, and wait for it to come up to the level that they want
Why would they stop the draws?! They've annual immigration quotas to fill and they're inviting more and more skilled workers every year to meet the demands of Canadian employers.

And they don't have a magic number in mind for the minimum score. The cut-off is based on the dynamics of the pool and not on the IRCC's whims and fancies!

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
the idea of giving additional points was to give ppl with French speaking abilities / siblings in Canada a better chance.
it indirectly implies that there are a set of ppl who are likely to succeed better but not able to secure ITA at the current CRS levels...
(yes it is also to encourage new ppl with the French skill / siblings to apply..however those with a higher score potential wouldn't be particularly benefited....as they may even otherwose have qualified and the changes do not give any much attraction..
so,my opinion is CIC wanted to help those with better chances of speedy integration but not able to attain the present CRS scores...
so if the scores spike up to 440 levels,the changes would become irrelevant at least for sometime...
So they will ensure those who are beneficiaries of the new changes come inside by maintaining a cut off attainable by them...only way to ensure is by issuing ITAs at present rate or increase.m.

Reactions: andieangel

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The CRS might rise, but not by much. Why? Because according to IRCC's latest report, French speaking candidates only make up 1.3% of the entire pool and they have an average CRS of 383. So even if they were all able to benefit from the June 6 changes, they wouldn't make a big impact on the overall cutoff score. The cutoff for the next draw will increase in the next round only because there are more candidates in the pool since the last draw. However, it will continue to decrease gradually throughout the rest of the year.
Finally, thank you for being sane! :D

Reactions: raj2017 and lino82

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all ,

Wishing all best of luck for the draw to come .
I am at 403 :(
I messed up my IELTS ( S:8 , L:7.5 W:7.5 R:6 )
Any suggestion ..!?
With 403 you are in a good range but to be guaranteed you have to give it another go. Reading is not difficult to improve, so if you decide to sit again visit ieltsliz.com and engvid.com. Two of the best IELTS sites.

Regards

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got the NOI from Ontario guys! :) I know that lots of people have got it by now. But it is matter of great happiness for me. Although i am going to wait for at least until July end for CRS to drop to my level, and if not still gonna go for one last try with the IELTS. But considering i would have sold my kidney (pun intended) only last year for NOI, at least now i have a backup. No matter how i'm going to go, Ontario is going to be my new home, EH lol

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
I'm going insane by the negativity and misinformation on this thread today ;) Now I know how you feel ;)

Yeah I had the Noi for a while but decided not to just jump into applying yet because my CRS score may very well get me through and save me 1500cad ;). I've been dragging my feet for a bit in applying to Express Entry and decided to finally take that IELTS exam (with a great score). So I'm just playing the waiting game now while i get my med and pcc in order.