+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Just wishful thinking, because I wanted to have a draw this week, and the chances are fading with each passing minute.
But anyway, how great it would be to have a draw with 7500 ITAs. I mean, if they'll do consecutive draws to conpensate, I would preffer that they break all their logic and just make a single round that compensates for it with 7500 to 8000 ITAs.
I know, I know, it's just a mad man's wishes, but I'm allow to hope and wish, am I not?
Don't stop wishing, "mad man" ;) Who knows your wishes may come true one of these days!

All the best.

Siraj_patel

May 14, 2017
I'm not aware of any other way to get the physical copy of the IELTS certificate except to wait for it to arrive in the post.

Have you tried talking to the organisers? May be they'll give you some helpful advice. Good luck.
Yup..spoke to them..they said at max they can only give me the tracking number of the courier who delivers my certificate..o_O

Pete102

Jun 16, 2017
You know the saying, good things come to those who wait ;). Not wishing to dampen your spirits but I had to wait 2 months for mine! I think they had a suspicion of cheating in the group and had to recheck them all.

Reactions: andieangel

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Just wishful thinking, because I wanted to have a draw this week, and the chances are fading with each passing minute.
But anyway, how great it would be to have a draw with 7500 ITAs. I mean, if they'll do consecutive draws to conpensate, I would preffer that they break all their logic and just make a single round that compensates for it with 7500 to 8000 ITAs.
I know, I know, it's just a mad man's wishes, but I'm allow to hope and wish, am I not?
This has been the most frustrating fortnight of life.
Hope ur wish comes true

Gado

Mar 5, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello People, I know that this question has been asked alot before but please bear with me.
I recived a NOI from Ontario to apply under Human Capital Priorities Program same as any one with CRS of above 400..
As it is known it is better to be nominated directly by the IRCC and there is a chance now the scores are getting lower every draw.
Now what i'm asking about is how much time do I have before it expires?
I have read the guidelines and it got me more confused.
What I understand is that we have 14 days to complete the application using OINP e-filing portal on their website.
But what about the nomination expiry period?
If there is any link that explains the process more please post it.
I'm retaking the IELTS test to improve my score but will there be time to consider the NOI if the results came not as i wish?
Thanks everyone in advance.

X

xibalban

I think that is perfectly plausible. That would wipe us (400ers) all out in just one shot.
However, there is a reason that they restrain the ITAs to below 4000 per week, allowing people to improve their IELTS and letting new members join.
Someone (@xpressentry) had doubts that IELTS is a money minting scam, I am inclined to agree a bit. The only thing that affects your CRS the most, is your language skills.

Reactions: mqamar1994

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
I wouldn't spend time and money on another IELTS with that score, 409 is a sure thing in a month or two.
That's what I'm thinking but don't want to not book the test and then have lost another month.

Any idea on why my wife's secondary education isn't giving two points like it should? That would push me up to 411 which I think will be enough for sure

Onayimi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Hello People, I know that this question has been asked alot before but please bear with me.
I recived a NOI from Ontario to apply under Human Capital Priorities Program same as any one with CRS of above 400..
As it is known it is better to be nominated directly by the IRCC and there is a chance now the scores are getting lower every draw.
Now what i'm asking about is how much time do I have before it expires?
I have read the guidelines and it got me more confused.
What I understand is that we have 14 days to complete the application using OINP e-filing portal on their website.
But what about the nomination expiry period?
If there is any link that explains the process more please post it.
Thanks everyone in advance
You have 6 months to decide if you want to accept it or not but once you accept it, you'll have only about 40 days to pay your fees, $1,500C and submit all required documents.

By the way, have you considered re-taking IELTS? With a 7 in writing, you'll be on a comfortable 473 when you turn 30 and the temptation to accept OINP will not arise.

Last edited:

Siraj_patel

May 14, 2017
You know the saying, good things come to those who wait ;). Not wishing to dampen your spirits but I had to wait 2 months for mine! I think they had a suspicion of cheating in the group and had to recheck them all.
Completely echo that..even I was made to wait for a month..they thought I had cheated..as my reading score was increased by 3 bands when compared to the 1st attempt..

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
I think that is perfectly plausible. That would wipe us (400ers) all out in just one shot.
However, there is a reason that they restrain the ITAs to below 4000 per week, allowing people to improve their IELTS and letting new members join.
Someone (@xpressentry) had doubts that IELTS is a money minting scam, I am inclined to agree a bit. The only thing that affects your CRS the most, is your language skills.
I don't know if it is so (a money minting scam), but I think they give too much weight for it in the CRS. It could be gradual, not just win or loose 50 points if it is above this line for EVERY skill. But I try not to be negative. The Express Entry is a really good system, and it will only get better with the time, to benefit everyone who really wishes to inmigrate to Canada.

So, let's keep our hopes high.
Next week maybe is not going to be the week, but then if it's not, we'll at least get have a glimpse of the score distribution and maybe the 28th will be the day when many of us here will get our precious ITA.

Last edited:

Arod

May 15, 2017
i am at 405 if i had that .5 more in writing i would have at 462, may be i want to rush thru this process, i don't know about re-writing last time i was short by .5 in listening and this time writing,
may be i would just wait till CRS score reaches to us rather we reaching to CRS
At 405 you are almost in, it´s just a matter of weeks my friend.

Reactions: raj2017