Ray of Hope 66th Draw

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey! I'm not sure if anybody has posted this already....
https://www.cicnews.com/2017/06/information-future-express-entry-draws-069240.html

Recent months have seen a consistent trend of Express Entry draws occurring every two weeks on Wednesday morning. Following the previous draw on May 31, 2017, candidates in the Express Entry pool may have expected a further draw on the morning of June 14. As of the time of writing, no such draw has occurred — but candidates may be encouraged by the explanation from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) as to why the next draw may occur later than candidates may have expected.

On June 6, 2017, IRCC introduced further improvements to the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) for Express Entry. Additional points were introduced for candidates in the Express Entry pool with a sibling in Canada, and for candidates with strong French ability.

At the time of those changes, IRCC stated that ‘the CRS scores of all profiles in the pool will be updated automatically before the next invitation round after the updates. This could take up to two weeks.’

Consequently, it may be some days until the next draw occurs, as IRCC is updating the CRS points score for all profiles in the pool. Candidates who stand to gain points as a result of the June 6 changes may be assured those points will be counted in their score for the next draw. Furthermore, contrary to the last time IRCC reformed the CRS on November 19, 2016, no candidates in the Express Entry pool lost CRS points as a direct result of the changes on June 6.

IRCC had confirmed that profiles are automatically updated according to the information entered by the candidate. If a candidate has not declared a sibling in Canada, or the results of a recognized French test he or she may have taken, it is strongly encouraged to update this information in the profile in order to receive the additional points.

It can be expected that the next draw may occur in coming days, when IRCC has completed its update of profiles in the pool. Individuals who are considering entering the pool are encouraged to begin preparing a profile as soon as possible, in order to be in a position to receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in a future draw.
Friend:

It's IRCC prerogative to conduct the draws. Well, normally updating a database for few hundred thousand records does not require several days / weeks. But, we are unaware of the IRCC constraints, which will take so much time to update.

No choice then to wait patiently for the next draw.

Reactions: sreenathsagar

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I need the help and guidance of some seniors at this most useful, helpful and up-to-date forum. This is regarding the EE profile of my younger brother.

Last week he noticed that his work history section itself went into “ In Progress” status although he had no points to claim and no changes were made. Further, in this work history section all the fields which were earlier filled by him were found totally blank. There were no entries there. He has no points to claim by way of a sibling or French language.

The Work History form is still showing “ In Progress “ and there are no entries in it. He reported the matter to IRCC by way of WEB FORM but there is no reply so far.

Although his total CRS score accurately reflects, my worry is that:-

1. whether he will be included /Considered in the next draw or left out because his profile is not complete and is without his work history details and is showing as IN PROGRESS.

2. Will it be advisable to rewrite the work history and answer the research questions therein. If done can it create some sort of problem.

Thanking you in advance and expecting replies from members who have faced this kind of problem.

arunroy007

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
Friend:

It's IRCC prerogative to conduct the draws. Well, normally updating a database for few hundred thousand records does not require several days / weeks. But, we are unaware of the IRCC constraints, which will take so much time to update.

No choice then to wait patiently for the next draw.
Completely agree with you and I think they have brought in a lot of changes in the current software what they have. Folks have been saying that it validated and check if your IELTS is valid.. Which makes me believe they have introduced a lot of new features and validation in the Version_2.0 (i would like to guess so)

Even then I cannot justify a 2 weeks production upgrade provided they had enough time for it!!!!

Last edited:

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
438. You think I have a chance for an ITA this week?

Further, in zest of aiming for a high score, I am lost on what to do once the ITA comes. Any leads anyone?

Tolan4uk

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
I need the help and guidance of some seniors at this most useful, helpful and up-to-date forum. This is regarding the EE profile of my younger brother.

Last week he noticed that his work history section itself went into “ In Progress” status although he had no points to claim and no changes were made. Further, in this work history section all the fields which were earlier filled by him were found totally blank. There were no entries there. He has no points to claim by way of a sibling or French language.

The Work History form is still showing “ In Progress “ and there are no entries in it. He reported the matter to IRCC by way of WEB FORM but there is no reply so far.

Although his total CRS score accurately reflects, my worry is that:-

1. whether he will be included /Considered in the next draw or left out because his profile is not complete and is without his work history details and is showing as IN PROGRESS.

2. Will it be advisable to rewrite the work history and answer the research questions therein. If done can it create some sort of problem.

Thanking you in advance and expecting replies from members who have faced this kind of problem.
I had the same last week.
my profile was created like a month ago and was 100% completed but last monday I noticed that "work history" section is still in progress...of course I was shocked
Lately I realized that there is a new raw in there which is called "research" so I just filled that one and submitted form again...so everything looks ok now

in your case I would suggest to fill-in everything and submit application

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hey guys,

Watch this video. This leading immigration consultant predicts that the scores will keep dropping after the next draw:

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
438. You think I have a chance for an ITA this week?

Further, in zest of aiming for a high score, I am lost on what to do once the ITA comes. Any leads anyone?