+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I had the same last week.
my profile was created like a month ago and was 100% completed but last monday I noticed that "work history" section is still in progress...of course I was shocked
Lately I realized that there is a new raw in there which is called "research" so I just filled that one and submitted form again...so everything looks ok now

in your case I would suggest to fill-in everything and submit application
Thanks a lot for your reply. From this, I understand that we should fill the complete work history all over again and answer the research questions and submit. In your case the work history was not missing but additional research questions were there.We will highly appreciate if you will kindly confirm this.

Reactions: ekramece

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
438. You think I have a chance for an ITA this week?

Further, in zest of aiming for a high score, I am lost on what to do once the ITA comes. Any leads anyone?
You've a very good chance of getting an ITA in the next draw.

It's time for you to start researching and preparing for what will come next. Begin by reading the IRCC pages and threads on this blog that talk about the post ITA process.

Best of luck.

Reactions: mqamar1994

varunvarghese

May 27, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
One good thing that happens when IRCC delays a draw is they need to push for consecutive draws following that draw as they need to maintain their work load in documentation checks and monthly targets. Apparently CRS will reduce quickly with subsequent quick draws!

Correct me if I m wrong!
that is a correct analysis.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Completely agree with you and I think they have brought in a lot of changes in the current software what they have. Folks have been saying that it validated and check if your IELTS is valid.. Which makes me believe they have introduced a lot of new features and validation in the Version_2.0 (i would like to guess so)

Even then I cannot justify a 2 weeks production upgrade provided they had enough time for it!!!!
Well, from pure technical standpoint it's a simple straight forward S/W upgrade, and DB update. The IT world / folks works differently.
Simple solutions can be applied to complex scenarios. On many occasions complex solutions are applied to simple scenarios.
Company who designed, developed, implemented the S/W might have upgraded the functions, features and validated the DB. It has to generate revenue!!!

Hope fully, IRCC will conduct a draw on 21 June or earlier. I am monitoring it for my cousin, who is coolly sitting on 472 CRS.

Reactions: arunroy007