+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
So it looks like we're going to have two draws this month. One on June 21st and June 28th. The cutoff will increase for June 21st and go down in the next draw. Contrary to popular belief, the cutoff score is not chosen by Minister of Immigration or anyone for that matter. The cutoff score is calculated automatically using a machine learning algorithm and statistics. Based on the previous rounds, we can clearly see that when the time between a draw exceeds more than two weeks, the score goes up to compensate for the large pool of candidates. The score then goes down in the round after that. CIC has a quota to meet every year which means that they need to have at least two draws per month. So if the first draw is closer towards the end of the month like it will be in June 21, we will see a significant drop in cutoff score in the next draw. I predict that the next draw will have a cutoff of 421 (+/- 2) and the draw on June 28 will have a cutoff of 411 (+/- 2). Another scenario is that there could be a draw tomorrow and another one on June 21 or 28. In both cases, the score will increase first, and then decrease. Everyone in this thread with a score of more than 415 should expect to get an ITA by the end of the month.

DJ AKS

Jun 14, 2017
hi friends what do u think about the people siting in a pool with crs 330 upto 400 do u think cic should do something about it like provincial nomiations or so ?

Tolan4uk

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Thanks a lot for your reply. From this, I understand that we should fill the complete work history all over again and answer the research questions and submit. In your case the work history was not missing but additional research questions were there.We will highly appreciate if you will kindly confirm this.
Well, that's the only way which sounds right..
fill-in everything again and make sure you submited it...Submited status should appear on the status of application, it is very important.

in my case I have no clue how I missed that "research" raw in a work history, I was completely lost when noticed (especially because that happen on the day before new draw so with mine 433 CRS I was almost destroyed ) but everything worked out fine!

saad_k

Apr 25, 2017
Pakistan
Off-topic but can anyone please tell me if a valid job offer would speed up the process after the ITA? Usually, it takes 6 months for complete, I don't think many employees would want to wait that long.

itsmubi

Aug 2, 2015
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
29-11-2017
Nomination.....
16-06-2017
AOR Received.
27-10-2017
Med's Done....
25-10-2017
Passport Req..
29-01-2018
Just one Question and could be off topic. My IELTS expiring in October, my current score is 411. if i get ITA in next month and during application process my IELTS expires. what will happen?

iamtheniravp

Aug 17, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just one Question and could be off topic. My IELTS expiring in October, my current score is 411. if i get ITA in next month and during application process my IELTS expires. what will happen?
I dont think it matters. You have to have valid IELTS result when you receive ITA.
You will get ITA before 15th July for sure cause I am also at 411.

Cheers,

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
After we receive ITA we have 90 days to accept it and once accepted another 90 days to submit all the documents right?

rachiiit

Jun 13, 2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Re-entered the poll got refused. I'm at 493 at the moment and was hoping for the draw Wednesday but no luck. The previous time I was on the poll the draws were spot on every other Wednesday twice a month. Lately I have seen theres no fix dates which scares me and reminds me of my previous day's when the score wouldn't go below the line and I just hope that doesn't repeat this time. Hope to see the draw soon best of luck guys.

roomba

Mar 19, 2017
Good for you, hope you will learn this beautiful language )))
Our attorney said that "the clock keeps ticking" between receiving the ITA and the submission of the application, meaning that one can lose eligibility, etc. in that time. Once the application is submitted everything is frozen. So, if this is the case, you should be ready to submit everything for your application before your IELTS score expires.