+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

thievaryx

May 6, 2017
Roomba thats rough! Thanks for sharing.

Sooooo.... Tomorrow's odds of a draw? I put it at 30%. After my "make it rain" dance ritual i hope to bump it to 50%

Reactions: mqamar1994

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
After we receive ITA we have 90 days to accept it and once accepted another 90 days to submit all the documents right?
you do not accept the ITA, it is the ITA that accepts you !!

jokes apart, you only have 90 days after you receive your ITA to submit your application with all the documents completed.

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
you do not accept the ITA, it is the ITA that accepts you !!

jokes apart, you only have 90 days after you receive your ITA to submit your application with all the documents completed.
Haha spot on! A little humor doesn't certainly hurt to release the stress we are all under :-/

So once you accept the ITA (or the other way around) one must ready to submit documents right at that moment? I thought you were allowed some time after accepting ITA to submit documents? I assume all documents must be submitted all at once?
Thank you all!

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Haha spot on! A little humor doesn't certainly hurt to release the stress we are all under :-/

So once you accept the ITA (or the other way around) one must ready to submit documents right at that moment? I thought you were allowed some time after accepting ITA to submit documents? I assume all documents must be submitted all at once?
Thank you all!
like emmemm has already mentioned, you have 90 days from the date you receive ITA...
and eAPR has to be completed at one go (as far as I understand)...so organize all the documents and submit at one go, within 90 days...
they may reject ur file for incompleteness at the first checking if you haven't complied by the document check list or they may raise a query for additional documents but you don't want to leave that to luck...submit all at one go so as to fulfill the eAPR requirements and then after AOR,at the time of processing if they ask for any additional documents,you can provide...

raj2017

May 22, 2017
5 hours to go, then we may able to see our IELTS results, hope this time works for everyone, we must get CLB 9 in all those 4 sections )))
it is still not there, my heartbeats are running faster then usual, thanks bro all the best to all of us