Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
The time stamp throws a whole new set of possibilities.

1. As the points drop, the # of candidates in each point would increase and thus CIC would have to compulsorily draw higher number for a cut off points and the draw size may increase beyond 4K. So to restrict the draw size with the falling points scenario, CIC would differentiate basis seniority (Time stamp). So CIC expects that the points will have to be dropped to meet the quota.

2. The rejection rate of candidates who have received ITA is very high this year, one of the reasons being multiple profiles. I cant say to what extent, but this would dissuade people from having multiple profile created as the newer profile might not get an invitation, which is anyway a wasted ITA. Although this would only work in the 400 - 420 zone, as I think people more than that would anyway get invited multiple times due to higher points. Thus CIC is trying to drive some sort of discipline among the candidates.

3. However, this complicates the OINP situation. If you recreate a profile for OINP, you might get a nomination but not necessarily an ITA. So either OINP will have to drop the new profile clause and dip in the pool, which is a good thing for the existing profiles, or drop the 400 points barrier.

So CIC has again added an unknown parameter in the equation and there goes all the speculations and calculations out of the window. However, I strongly feel that the points are gonna fall and the draw size would hover around 3.5K - 3.8K.
CIC has come up with the new rule of ranking folks with same CRS based on profile creation just to make their life easier. Now, they don't need to come up with ITA counts as 3877 and 3723 in each draw and instead have a round number like 3800 for every draw!

This change would impact only those stuck with a CRS which is the cut off in that particular draw. For the remaining folks with a higher CRS than the cut off, no need to bother about the rankings.

Reactions: KingKurly

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Guys!
I have just received an email from CIC that states that I'm no longer eligible for express entry!!
Is there anyone else who has received such email? Want to know if it's an error or if it's my new reality!! :oops:
What? Why? What could be different between now and before changes? It has to be an error!

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What? Why? What could be different between now and before changes? It has to be an error!
I sincerely hope so!! I had gone and removed my spouse's work experience and left it empty. Could that be the cause?? NERVOUS!!!
I was told that since I'm not claiming points for his exp I could leave it out.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I sincerely hope so!! I had gone and removed my spouse's work experience and left it empty. Could that be the cause?? NERVOUS!!!
I was told that since I'm not claiming points for his exp I could leave it out.
It has to be some kind of mistake, don't worry! You will find out soon enough! Keep us posted!

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018

Seemab

May 28, 2017
India
Guys!
I have just received an email from CIC that states that I'm no longer eligible for express entry!!
Is there anyone else who has received such email? Want to know if it's an error or if it's my new reality!! :oops:
I had received the same email after updating the optional field of research under work history. When I tweeted them they asked me to create a new EE profile, no further explanation. I think there is a bug in their system. Were u expecting more points under the June 6 changes? I had no choice but to recreate my EE profile and loose vintage!

Reactions: baka and M DEV

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I had received the same email after updating the optional field of research under work history. When I tweeted them they asked me to create a new EE profile, no further explanation. I think there is a bug in their system. Were u expecting more points under the June 6 changes? I had no choice but to recreate my EE profile and loose vintage!
Thanks for your response. I think I can sleep well tonight! I wasn't expecting any points. I'll go ahead and recreate my profile!!

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Crs cut off is currently 413, it will go till 380 this year, not 400. They need to fill in their qouta, how they can do that if not by dropping score below 400? Do the math.
At the rate people are entering with scores higher than 400, I don't think it's a given that the score will be below 400 by year's end. I hope and I need the score to go to 380. But I think it makes more sense for me to work on increasing my score than just hoping.

After some intensive French classes earlier this year, we finally started our Netflix-assisted immersion tonight. And tomorrow starts the review of the text.

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
So what is the advise here? Should we not complete this optional field of work under the work history? please be clear for me. Thanks

Reactions: Raghu_21

ngA4

Jun 10, 2017
I accidentally clicked on the withdraw button . It asked me if I was sure, I thought I choose cancel but instead I choose ok. The sad part was I received an mail from Ontario asking me to come and apply for PNP. The strange part is that my profile had a UCI starting with CAN00...

When I tried creating my new profile it asked me if I've applied before . I choose yes and it asked for my EE FILE NUMBER which I put my EE Application number but it rejected it . I also put the CAN00 in the UCI field it rejected it .

Should my answer be yes or no. Please why does my own application have a UCI while my friends don't ?

I've gotten back into the pool but really still shaken up about the whole thing . Thanks

Star promote

May 9, 2017
Kerala
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-04-17
What all answers did u give on that questionnaire, I just finished with that.

Raghu_21

May 26, 2017
Did you answer a "NO" and do not wish to answer will it cause any damage?
I am yet to complete the work history.

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I accidentally clicked on the withdraw button . It asked me if I was sure, I thought I choose cancel but instead I choose ok. The sad part was I received an mail from Ontario asking me to come and apply for PNP. The strange part is that my profile had a UCI starting with CAN00...

When I tried creating my new profile it asked me if I've applied before . I choose yes and it asked for my EE FILE NUMBER which I put my EE Application number but it rejected it . I also put the CAN00 in the UCI field it rejected it .

Should my answer be yes or no. Please why does my own application have a UCI while my friends don't ?

I've gotten back into the pool but really still shaken up about the whole thing . Thanks
I'm in a similar situation. Please tell me how you got back into the pool. Did you start from scratch and get another application number?