KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to re-create your profile if you want to receive NOI, if you are not in a hurry wait for CRS to drop because it will, soon. But if you are sure that NOI is your choice I would suggest do it. It's always a good thing to have a safe side. As I mentioned before, don't think about money being spent on NOI, think of it as an investment. Hope I helped a bit! Good luck!
Hello Andie :) Hope you are having a nice weekend. So nice of you to respond. I do not actually want to go the NOI route, i only want to keep it as a back up plan. And i completely agree with you in relation to investment rather than spending 1500$. After all Ontario/Canada are giving us an opportunity to make much much more in return. As my profile is exactly a month old and after the recent changes, i was skeptic to re-create my profile with CRS tie-break thing. I have waited so many years and i can certainly wait one more draw if the tie-break will work to my dis-advantage for a single draw. I am lil concerned that CRS drop will be far less significant from now on. Even if i get the NOI i will still appear in IELTS for one last try to get a direct ITA, and if i fail again i will proceed with the OINP. Of course i am a bit cash strapped at the moment and would like to save some, but the main thing i have learned is the document list for OINP is far more demanding than Federal itself. I do not have best of the relation with my CEO at the moment and if they knew i need documents to immigrate to Canada, i fear they might sabotage my plan if the inquiry is done again and again. I heard that if the documents are in order it is far less likely Federal program will make an inquiry for work, but very likely they might do it anyhow. My intention is for as less inquiry as possible. Ontario will be the province i will be heading no matter what. Hence i will re-create my profile and see if the next Friday will be a good Friday :) Good day :)

Last edited:

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I accidentally clicked on the withdraw button . It asked me if I was sure, I thought I choose cancel but instead I choose ok. The sad part was I received an mail from Ontario asking me to come and apply for PNP. The strange part is that my profile had a UCI starting with CAN00...

When I tried creating my new profile it asked me if I've applied before . I choose yes and it asked for my EE FILE NUMBER which I put my EE Application number but it rejected it . I also put the CAN00 in the UCI field it rejected it .

Should my answer be yes or no. Please why does my own application have a UCI while my friends don't ?

I've gotten back into the pool but really still shaken up about the whole thing . Thanks
Your answer to the question should be no unless you have applied before for any kind of visa, be it study, visit, business or PR for that matter. You would only be provided with the UCI no if you have submitted an application for any kind of visa. You would be give your UCI no regardless of the outcome. In my case i submitted my application for PR couple of time in 2014, but it didn't get processed on both occasions for various reasons. Hence, despite submitting my documents, i didn't receive UCI no, neither my processing fees were deducted on either occasions. By creating your EE profile, that doesn't mean you have applied before. Hope that clarifies things. Good day :)

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
CIC has come up with the new rule of ranking folks with same CRS based on profile creation just to make their life easier. Now, they don't need to come up with ITA counts as 3877 and 3723 in each draw and instead have a round number like 3800 for every draw!

This change would impact only those stuck with a CRS which is the cut off in that particular draw. For the remaining folks with a higher CRS than the cut off, no need to bother about the rankings.
but it will be a pain if we've our scores as the cut off and still have to wait for the next draw...esp at the lower cut offs...and then to see it going up...like 'been there but still missed...'it will be bit more like now how it feels to be one short of the cut off...
one has to be content that he was just half a point short of the cut off....

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Your answer to the question should be no unless you have applied before for any kind of visa, be it study, visit, business or PR for that matter. You would only be provided with the UCI no if you have submitted an application for any kind of visa. You would be give your UCI no regardless of the outcome. In my case i submitted my application for PR couple of time in 2014, but it didn't get processed on both occasions for various reasons. Hence, despite submitting my documents, i didn't receive UCI no, neither my processing fees were deducted on either occasions. By creating your EE profile, that doesn't mean you have applied before. Hope that clarifies things. Good day :)
This is also what I know but after the June 6 update, I notice my withdrawn profile has a UCI number.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is also what I know but after the June 6 update, I notice my withdrawn profile has a UCI number.
Aw really! That is new for me. Although i did update my profile but did not withdrew yet. Hence i didn't receive UCI no. I will re-create my profile to get Ontario's attention, so i might find out soon myself.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
At the rate people are entering with scores higher than 400, I don't think it's a given that the score will be below 400 by year's end. I hope and I need the score to go to 380. But I think it makes more sense for me to work on increasing my score than just hoping.

After some intensive French classes earlier this year, we finally started our Netflix-assisted immersion tonight. And tomorrow starts the review of the text.
I am all for increasing points if you can in any way, but all factors are pointing for score to drop below 400. Not so many people are entering the pool, it will go below 400 in July.