Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I don't think so. That's an interpretation.

My interpretation is as follows.
The grace period is for a month, the draw could take place next week. It is just that they'll invite every candidate of a CRS rank for a month.
Say, from today to a month from now they do 2 draws, they'll invite every candidate from the minimun CRS rank.
Now, if the third draw happens after this grace period, then they start applying the tie breaker rule.
I interpret the same as you.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Quite interesting. Does this mean cut off will reach 400 this year?
Crs cut off is currently 413, it will go till 380 this year, not 400. They need to fill in their qouta, how they can do that if not by dropping score below 400? Do the math.

Last edited:

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello friends :) Many candidates received their NOI from Ontario last night. I was hoping for one as well. However i didn't get it. My profile is exactly a month old and only got to 400+ after adding 15 points for sibling factor. As my sister lives in Ontario, i have chosen Ontario as my preferred destination only, not even all provinces. So i was wondering if it is cos of month old profile or its just cos of my occupation which i feel is not in demand there at all. Anyway, i just want to have NOI as a back-up cos i do not want to go through the hassle of paying extra money and source more work related documents etc. I am considering to re-create my profile, however, just in a petite dilemma with the CRS tie-break thing. I am calling out for suggestions here folks! Thanks in advance and good day :)
You have to re-create your profile if you want to receive NOI, if you are not in a hurry wait for CRS to drop because it will, soon. But if you are sure that NOI is your choice I would suggest do it. It's always a good thing to have a safe side. As I mentioned before, don't think about money being spent on NOI, think of it as an investment. Hope I helped a bit! Good luck!

Reactions: KingKurly

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I guess the next draw is on 14th June with cut of 420+ with recent changes..
Why do you think the score will be 420 because of the new changes if there is only 1% of the whole pool that will be affected by this, which means around 480 people?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Please help me out in this
I am sorry first of all for asking so many questions but I am collecting all the docs so I want to be sure for everything
My company has issued an experience certificate to me with my designation and just the KRA's of my position. They did not provide explicit details of all the KRA's. Will that experience certificate work or will I face rejection of visa?
I am really confused....I will be really thankful if anyone will give me some information about this!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The time stamp throws a whole new set of possibilities.

1. As the points drop, the # of candidates in each point would increase and thus CIC would have to compulsorily draw higher number for a cut off points and the draw size may increase beyond 4K. So to restrict the draw size with the falling points scenario, CIC would differentiate basis seniority (Time stamp). So CIC expects that the points will have to be dropped to meet the quota.

2. The rejection rate of candidates who have received ITA is very high this year, one of the reasons being multiple profiles. I cant say to what extent, but this would dissuade people from having multiple profile created as the newer profile might not get an invitation, which is anyway a wasted ITA. Although this would only work in the 400 - 420 zone, as I think people more than that would anyway get invited multiple times due to higher points. Thus CIC is trying to drive some sort of discipline among the candidates.

3. However, this complicates the OINP situation. If you recreate a profile for OINP, you might get a nomination but not necessarily an ITA. So either OINP will have to drop the new profile clause and dip in the pool, which is a good thing for the existing profiles, or drop the 400 points barrier.

So CIC has again added an unknown parameter in the equation and there goes all the speculations and calculations out of the window. However, I strongly feel that the points are gonna fall and the draw size would hover around 3.5K - 3.8K.
Great explanations! Agree completely!

NC_79

Jun 10, 2017
Hi,

I am new to this forum and I must say you guys are doing a splendid job here by actively contributing with your useful suggestions and opinions.

My Query is mainly pertaining to the recent updates done by CIC on 6th June. I just checked my EE profile a while back and noticed that the work history is completely erased but my CRS Score has not changed. The Work history area is showing "In-Progress". Also my Profile status seems active (it reads the standard statement "You are a candidate. We will send you....").

Since my score has not changed (stands at 424), is it essential that I have to re-enter my work history now itself? Will it effect my ITA selection if this work history area is not updated at the time of the draw?

Cheers !!

Reactions: hopefuldude

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Hi,

I am new to this forum and I must say you guys are doing a splendid job here by actively contributing with your useful suggestions and opinions.

My Query is mainly pertaining to the recent updates done by CIC on 6th June. I just checked my EE profile a while back and noticed that the work history is completely erased but my CRS Score has not changed. The Work history area is showing "In-Progress". Also my Profile status seems active (it reads the standard statement "You are a candidate. We will send you....").

Since my score has not changed (stands at 424), is it essential that I have to re-enter my work history now itself? Will it effect my ITA selection if this work history area is not updated at the time of the draw?

Cheers !!
They sent an email saying it will update automatically if you don't have any changes regarding the June 6th points.
However, because most people here are very proactive, we have many updated and completed any field that appeared now as empty or in progress.
You can do whatever makes you feel more at ease. :)

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Please help me out in this
I am sorry first of all for asking so many questions but I am collecting all the docs so I want to be sure for everything
My company has issued an experience certificate to me with my designation and just the KRA's of my position. They did not provide explicit details of all the KRA's. Will that experience certificate work or will I face rejection of visa?
I am really confused....I will be really thankful if anyone will give me some information about this!

hopefuldude

Jun 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi,

Cheers !!
Yeah same here... do I have to enter my work history again? Guys this is annoying

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
The time stamp throws a whole new set of possibilities.

1. As the points drop, the # of candidates in each point would increase and thus CIC would have to compulsorily draw higher number for a cut off points and the draw size may increase beyond 4K. So to restrict the draw size with the falling points scenario, CIC would differentiate basis seniority (Time stamp). So CIC expects that the points will have to be dropped to meet the quota.

2. The rejection rate of candidates who have received ITA is very high this year, one of the reasons being multiple profiles. I cant say to what extent, but this would dissuade people from having multiple profile created as the newer profile might not get an invitation, which is anyway a wasted ITA. Although this would only work in the 400 - 420 zone, as I think people more than that would anyway get invited multiple times due to higher points. Thus CIC is trying to drive some sort of discipline among the candidates.

3. However, this complicates the OINP situation. If you recreate a profile for OINP, you might get a nomination but not necessarily an ITA. So either OINP will have to drop the new profile clause and dip in the pool, which is a good thing for the existing profiles, or drop the 400 points barrier.

So CIC has again added an unknown parameter in the equation and there goes all the speculations and calculations out of the window. However, I strongly feel that the points are gonna fall and the draw size would hover around 3.5K - 3.8K.
Already confirmed. Ontario will drop the 400 barrier.

Reactions: Sudhar25

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys!
I have just received an email from CIC that states that I'm no longer eligible for express entry!!
Is there anyone else who has received such email? Want to know if it's an error or if it's my new reality!! :oops: