+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Hello, when completing the EE, do you enter all your qualifications/educational history or only the ones I have the ECA report for. I have a bachelors and masters all from outside Canada but I have the ECA report only for the masters. Please advise

rajdeep_bose

Jun 8, 2017
I have received an interest letter from Ontario. I need to make certain changes in my profile and those changes are going to bring down my CRS by few points. Will the letter of interest still be valid or will it become redundant after application when they find out that the points on application is lesser than the points when interest letter was sent.

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi

Hi Shahid. I have submitted thr form. Just a bit unsure of my NOI bring rejected. Can you please help here.?.
Modifying your profile will not affect NOI. (But make sure that your score is always above 400+)

If you withdraw EE profile then NOI will be gone.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
I have received an interest letter from Ontario. I need to make certain changes in my profile and those changes are going to bring down my CRS by few points. Will the letter of interest still be valid or will it become redundant after application when they find out that the points on application is lesser than the points when interest letter was sent.
As long as it doesn't go below 400 CRS you're OK.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello, when completing the EE, do you enter all your qualifications/educational history or only the ones I have the ECA report for. I have a bachelors and masters all from outside Canada but I have the ECA report only for the masters. Please advise
I feel only the ones with ECA needs to be done...and for work experience only the ones you are claiming points for...
later at eAPR stage,all the details in chronological order will have to be submitted....so your school education onwards will go in there, I suppose...
I too wish to see some seniors answer this question...I'm awaiting ECA to create my profile...and I want to be 100% certain...

Reactions: 4RyL

rajdeep_bose

Jun 8, 2017
Please find below the details of my ECA by WES

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY: Bachelor’s degree (three years)

1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Computer Applications
Year: 2010
Awarded by: West Bengal University of Technology
Major/Specialization: Computer Applications
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor’s degree (three years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Postgraduate Diploma
Year: 2014
Awarded by: Xavier Institute of Communications
Major/Specialization: Public Relations and Corporate Communication
Canadian Equivalency: One year of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education
credential.

Kindly let me know if i should fill in the details of my PG Diploma while creating the EE profile or just leave it at the bachelors. I am really confused about this.

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Please find below the details of my ECA by WES

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY: Bachelor’s degree (three years)

1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Computer Applications
Year: 2010
Awarded by: West Bengal University of Technology
Major/Specialization: Computer Applications
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor’s degree (three years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Postgraduate Diploma
Year: 2014
Awarded by: Xavier Institute of Communications
Major/Specialization: Public Relations and Corporate Communication
Canadian Equivalency: One year of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education
credential.

Kindly let me know if i should fill in the details of my PG Diploma while creating the EE profile or just leave it at the bachelors. I am really confused about this.
Do you know if your PG Dip was AICTE approved while taking admission?

rajdeep_bose

Jun 8, 2017
Do you know if your PG Dip was AICTE approved while taking admission?
None of the St Xaviers colleges are AICTE approved as they belong to a trustee. I was aware of this but considering the Course I was opting for Xaviers institute of communications was the best option I had. So i went ahead and did it. As a matter of fact good colleges like Great Lakes and a few others are also not recognised by WES. So it is quite unclear now.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
None of the St Xaviers colleges are AICTE approved as they belong to a trustee. I was aware of this but considering the Course I was opting for Xaviers institute of communications was the best option I had. So i went ahead and did it. As a matter of fact good colleges like Great Lakes and a few others are also not recognised by WES. So it is quite unclear now.
it is clearly mentioned in the remarks that the course is 'not comparable to a completed education credential' and in the assessment it mentions 'one year post secondary study at a non recognized institution'
--
I strongly feel it may not be of use even if you add the PG...esp with equivalency refered to as that of a course at non-recognized institution...
---
hope you have sufficient points excluding the PG to secure an ITA soon....

baka

Jun 2, 2017
it is clearly mentioned in the remarks that the course is 'not comparable to a completed education credential' and in the assessment it mentions 'one year post secondary study at a non recognized institution'
--
I strongly feel it may not be of use even if you add the PG...esp with equivalency refered to as that of a course at non-recognized institution...
---
hope you have sufficient points excluding the PG to secure an ITA soon....
my son has studied masters in London he got the same for Wes.but my lawyer ddnt Tel anything