Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Technically they've done 3 draws in may and they've never done more than 3 draws a month. I think the next draw will be on thursday or friday.
Last week's draw was also the first time. There will always be a first time. So a 5th draw in one month is going to happen tomorrow.

Narayan987

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2014
IELTS Request
Overall 7.0
Med's Request
29-07-2014
Med's Done....
03-08-2014
Passport Req..
03-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
My Prediction for tomorrow is 407.

Good luck buddy :)

Last week's draw was also the first time. There will always be a first time. So a 5th draw in one month is going to happen tomorrow.

thisworks

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Boston, US
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
02-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2017
Just woke up from sleep after a loooooong waited loooooong weekend :) ... So surprised to see 2 draws happening while I was sleeping and a new thread with 40 pages!!! took a while to go through all the posts and just caught up.. Happy to see all my optimistic friends waiting for the 5th draw of this month; Joining you to predict 407 with 3700+ ITA ... Cheers!!!
Rip-van-winkle!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I am a Chartered Accountant in India with over 5 years of work experience in PwC. However I still plan to pursue CPA on reaching Canada since it would be a huge requirement to get a Canadian degree in order to get high paying jobs in Canada.
Yes you should and I don't know about INDIA but people here can get CPA/CGA/CA status if they have UK Qualification ICAEW and ACCA without any exams. Just need to get required online credit hours for tax and law.

So, do check before you arrive in Canada as getting it from INDIA will be much easier and cheaper.

Reactions: gurpreet.ts
May 30, 2017
Yesterday, i withdrew my express entry profile to create a new one (to get oinp). After creating the profile, I updated the job bank profile with new express entry id and the code. However, my profile still says 'Pending additional criteria' and for job bank registeration it says 'processing'.

Now, if the draw happens tomorrow and if it is at 400, will i be invited considering my score at 403?

Immime2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Yesterday, i withdrew my express entry profile to create a new one (to get oinp). After creating the profile, I updated the job bank profile with new express entry id and the code. However, my profile still says 'Pending additional criteria' and for job bank registeration it says 'processing'.

Now, if the draw happens tomorrow and if it is at 400, will i be invited considering my score at 403?
Highly unlikely the score will go to 403 tomorrow.

Reactions: Rohitkapoor1088

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Guys urgent help please,

I got my CELPIP re-evaluation results today and the score increased. Should I change the score date in EE profile to today or keep it as the original result date?

Also, I am concerned about updating my EE profile with the new score now! I know it takes 24 hours for the update to reflect on the score, so I am worried in case there is a draw tomorrow. If they make the draw before my score is updated, is that ok?

Snow-we-go

May 16, 2017
Arod, if someone say to you that immigrating is easy, they are lying to you. I do not from what country you are, but imagine that you own a Finance and Accounting company, and the government of your country is bringing immigrants... and some of them send you resumes, but they are not fluent in your language although they can communicate well, and they were not educated in your country, so they have trouble understanding the Finance and Accounting rules. Obviously, you would prefer to hire someone that can communicate without any errors, and was educated in your own country.

The Canadian government tries to settle newcomers, but they cannot guarantee anything neither can force any company to hire anyone. That's why they prefer anyone that has a job offer or Canadian education. And that's why who gets CLB 9 and Canadian Experience get extra points on EE. And also, why people on CEC do not need PoF.

I got your fear. I came to study in Toronto just to move from a violent country. I have spend 28k CAD in a 2-year Diploma (after a bachelors, post-graduation and Master's at home), but it worth because back home I couldn't leave without fear for my own life. I had my own apartment, new car, good job, excellent salary, but I couldn't enjoy any of it.
Here, only my husband works... (I will only start next week), I had to attend classes with people 10 years younger than me, but I can tell you, no money pays you be able to use your notebook on public transportation or arrive at home 2 a.m. without fear your own life.

Yeah, the first year will be hard, but then, everything will be OK.
Can I just say that this was very inspiron. Thank you for sharing your point of view and your experience. See you in Canada! I hope!!

Suri88

Apr 3, 2017
Hi ,

I have submitted my PR application, by mistake i have mentioned wrong IELTS score in my application and submitted in online and received AOR.

Can someone guide me how can i change my result post PR Application submission?

Thanks in advance

May 26, 2017
Hi ,

I have submitted my PR application, by mistake i have mentioned wrong IELTS score in my application and submitted in online and received AOR.

Can someone guide me how can i change my result post PR Application submission?

Thanks in advance
Raise CSE and provide the correct score card to CIC

wnsheikh

May 5, 2017
GUYS, Need your advice !
I have just received NOI from Ontario and not sure how much time can I take before aceepting/declining it. Here are some of my conditions.

1. My CRS is 412. (Should I wait for the next draw?)
2. My Ielts is expiring August 29th 2017. (I don't want to appear again for Ielts)
3. I am expecting to get married in the next 3-4 months. (This app is for a single status but plan is to add spouse afterwards)

Any guidance would be appreciated. My lawyer just emailed me with the NOI but asking for another $1000 in preparation of application. (In addition to the $2000 I paid up front for Express Entry profile).

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
GUYS, Need your advice !
I have just received NOI from Ontario and not sure how much time can I take before aceepting/declining it. Here are some of my conditions.

1. My CRS is 412. (Should I wait for the next draw?)
2. My Ielts is expiring August 29th 2017. (I don't want to appear again for Ielts)
3. I am expecting to get married in the next 3-4 months. (This app is for a single status but plan is to add spouse afterwards)

Any guidance would be appreciated. My lawyer just emailed me with the NOI but asking for another $1000 in preparation of application. (In addition to the $2000 I paid up front for Express Entry profile).
Just wait for tomorrow's draw or 1 more draw, whichever is earlier, I guess it will give the clear picture of upcoming future of crs draws

Reactions: jaybee2