+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 65th draw

Live life

May 6, 2017
Expected time is after 3-4 Hours from now, but it may get delayed if OINP have large amount of applications left to update before going live again.
The OINP efiling portal is not up yet. Any experiences in the past where they have delayed by this Long?

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Wow, it is only monday and already I'm feeling nervous thinking that this Wednesday I could receive my ITA.
And of course, wishing you all to be able to get yours as well. The lower the CRS goes down, the happier we'll all be. :D

KarinneSS

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Guys,
I have recently graduated, and I will only start working next Monday, up to there I am doing nothing than reading this thread and hoping for a ITA. All docs are ready, and I am really bored.
So since people here I trying to get any hope, I thought that I could answer some questions that you could have about living in Canada since I've been in Toronto for 1 year and a half now. So, fell free and help me to get ride of some of this boredom. =)

Reactions: jaybee2 and Lyssiej

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nothing great comes easy... I like goosebumps, it means something amazing is on it's way! Imagine how you will feel when you land in Canada, when you get your first job there, when you buy a house, when 10 years passes buy and you know it was the best decision of your life to move there, and it all started with waiting for a draw :)
You just teleported me into the future for a little while. :rolleyes::D

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Wow, it is only monday and already I'm feeling nervous thinking that this Wednesday I could receive my ITA.
And of course, wishing you all to be able to get yours as well. The lower the CRS goes down, the happier we'll all be. :D
You have all the rights to be nervous. I know for sure, I won't be counted in this draw and even the next (probably the next one as well), but even I am nervous. :D

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
The OINP efiling portal is not up yet. Any experiences in the past where they have delayed by this Long?
Yes I have talked to them, and they said we are resolving the issue. They are having some technical issues and system improvements in their offices around Ontario. This means that many people are using Serviceontario website, and to avoid problems for their public they have temporarily closed the Online Application portals.

The current plan was to open it by 3pm Toronto time (Maybe for some areas first), but the final decision will made after looking at demands for other users.

Live life

May 6, 2017
Thanks bill
Yes I have talked to them, and they said we are resolving the issue. They are having some technical issues and system improvements in their offices around Ontario. This means that many people are using Serviceontario website, and to avoid problems for their public they have temporarily closed the Online Application portals.

The current plan was to open it by 3pm Toronto time (Maybe for some areas first), but the final decision will made after looking at demands for other users.
habks