+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 65th draw

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
thanks. My agent has created one key ID and password. Do we need to receive an enrolment no and pin after this? Can please advise on the next step. Thanks
No you don't need enrolment no or pin. I have created this page you can visit it

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-hcp-online-application-process-2017.493911/

At the moment OINP portal is closed for maintenance so you will need to wait for it to open. After that just follow steps in the above link.

Also, once you have created login you will need to fill 21 tabs and for that read the following guide:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

It is better to have all details and documents with you before you start application.

I hope you got your answer. Good Luck.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

gurusamy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Guys lets keep the hope high for 31 May draw... My first application got cancelled due to PCC and i had to create a new profile and here i am back in the pool. Waiting for the draw ASAP to get the invite and apply again. Please check all your documents, especially PCC. it should cover your full stay in a particular country.
All the best for 31 may !!!!
which country you belong to?

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
I have a quick question, I have a Masters from US where the course is designed for 2 years and I have completed it by taking more courses and an optional summer semesters, so in EE profile I kept as 2 for no. of academic years completed is it a valid answer?

Can any one please let me know their experiences on this?
I completed my four year US bachelors in 3 years by taking summer classes as well. I have mentioned that as 4 academic years. I think in your case it would be 2 academic years.

protoebin

May 3, 2017
AOR Received.
04-09-2017
I got R:6, L:8.5, S:8 and W:6 under IDP.

Should I apply for re-evaluation?
The modules Reading and Listening have definite answers. So a change to points from these modules will be next to impossible even if you reevaluate.
A slight change is possible for Writing and Speaking modules since these don't have any predefined answers, and are mostly dependent on the examiner. However, a difference of more than .5 points is highly unlikely.

So i will not recommend you to re evaluate. Instead attend the exam once more with a bit more practice from sites like following.

dcielts.com
ieltsliz.com
ieltsadvantage.com
ieltsbuddy.com

All the best buddy.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Guys lets just focus on the upcoming draw in this thread. What are the chances of having one this week and what score should we expect?
The moment I think about the draw of the week I start getting goosebumps:confused:

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The moment I think about the draw of the week I start getting goosebumps:confused:
Nothing great comes easy... I like goosebumps, it means something amazing is on it's way! Imagine how you will feel when you land in Canada, when you get your first job there, when you buy a house, when 10 years passes buy and you know it was the best decision of your life to move there, and it all started with waiting for a draw :)

sahil.2301

Apr 24, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
I just hope that there are atleast 2 draws before 6th June so that everyone near 400 eyeing for ita gets it. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Aspire_Dream_Canada

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Nothing great comes easy... I like goosebumps, it means something amazing is on it's way! Imagine how you will feel when you land in Canada, when you get your first job there, when you buy a house, when 10 years passes buy and you know it was the best decision of your life to move there, and it all started with waiting for a draw :)
Let's hope we get through this Wednesday

islammaidul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
I just feel AWESOME :) Thanks for some great lines.