+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 65th draw

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Still how many invitations left for this year?
The real figures are with the CIC of course, as we do not know how many applications are being accepted/rejected or declined by the applicants. I believe there are still many left, 14 -15 draws (+/- approximately) with 3K on average ITAs per each draw. That is how it should be, as CIC wouldn't be dumb enough to conduct bigger draws in the first half of the year, then whine about the remaining quota for the remaining year reducing the draw size. The quota should be dispersed with respect to the whole year, planning each draw almost equally with a bit of fluctuation to adjust the remaining numbers which we have seen (draws averaging out at 3.3-5K with some bigger, some smaller draws), technically and logically!

miuh7817

May 26, 2017
Ha ha ha. :D:D:D Also share a thought which will give hope to others at this point of time instead of posting something that only time will tell. :)

So what's your prediction for this Wednesday.? :)
They displayed express entry pool statistics on 12th May and there was a draw on following Wednesday on 17th May...

They displayed the stats again on 26th May so I am expecting the next Draw on following Wednesday which happens to be 31st May.

I am not giving hopelessness to anyone ...I am diverting hopes from FSW to OINP as if OINP sets its requirement to 350 then there are good chances that CRS requirement for FSW will get down to less than 400

Last edited:

Vinsoni09

Star Member
May 16, 2017
I am at 401, having birthday on 16th June so further drop in score. any chance of getting ITA before that?

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
In my opinion draw is for sure going to happen in this week. Either 31 May or 1/2 June.
Just hope that CRS goes as per trend and falls below 410.

Reactions: andieangel

EhhCanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
I have a quick question, I have a Masters from US where the course is designed for 2 years and I have completed it by taking more courses and an optional summer semesters, so in EE profile I kept as 2 for no. of academic years completed is it a valid answer?

Can any one please let me know their experiences on this?

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have a quick question, I have a Masters from US where the course is designed for 2 years and I have completed it by taking more courses and an optional summer semesters, so in EE profile I kept as 2 for no. of academic years completed is it a valid answer?

Can any one please let me know their experiences on this?
It will be 2. The number of academic years is not the time you took to complete the course, it's the duration specified by the institution.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Does anyone know until when is the OINP e-filing portal down for maintanence. It states until Sunday 28 may but it's may 29 in Canada and it is still down. Thanks
Expected time is after 3-4 Hours from now, but it may get delayed if OINP have large amount of applications left to update before going live again.

Live life

May 6, 2017
Expected time is after 3-4 Hours from now, but it may get delayed if OINP have large amount of applications left to update before going live again.
thanks. My agent has created one key ID and password. Do we need to receive an enrolment no and pin after this? Can please advise on the next step. Thanks

May 26, 2017
Guys lets keep the hope high for 31 May draw... My first application got cancelled due to PCC and i had to create a new profile and here i am back in the pool. Waiting for the draw ASAP to get the invite and apply again. Please check all your documents, especially PCC. it should cover your full stay in a particular country.
All the best for 31 may !!!!

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Live life

May 6, 2017
Guys lets keep the hope high for 31 May draw... My first application got cancelled due to PCC and i had to create a new profile and here i am back in the pool. Waiting for the draw ASAP to get the invite and apply again. Please check all your documents, especially PCC. it should cover your full stay in a particular country.
All the best for 31 may !!!!
Does the PCC meantion dates of stay in the country?