+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 65th draw

miuh7817

May 26, 2017
Pls pls one more question... if i studied from jan 15 to november 16..

These are 1 or 2 academic years?
From my point of view it should be considered as a 2 year program.

By the way can you tell me your CRS and how did you get ITA? FSW or PNP?

Reactions: M.Gouda

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
it is the first scenario: mine is a new ee profile. i did not have any profile prior to this. lawyer created the ee profile and i created the job bank account with ee profile number and job seeker code. the lawyer has also emailed me saying that i am in the pool. do you know if i can check my ee profile or whether i have received noi with the ee profile number? or because i went through lawyers they have a different system or password that i have to know to check my profile?
It is the same system everyone accesses to create / check / withdraw EE profile..

Is your or lawyer's email message registered in EE profile? The reason I am asking is if there is any change in your EE profile, such nomination / ITA you or lawyer would get an email

Please ask your lawyer to give you login details of your profile..and check.. (I'm doubtful he/she would give) but do ask anyways so that you can check under your specific application (EE profile) messages..

M.Gouda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I
It is my understanding that to claim points you should have been awarded a degree or certificate from a recognised Institute or DLI in case you studied in Canada. You can get points in EE for a degree not awarded yet, but if you got ITA then you will be required to provide proof of studies and in that case, your application dates must match your profile dates otherwise your application will be cancelled for being incomplete or misrepresented.

However, my understanding may not be true, so the best option is to write an email to your university or better meet an assigned immigration consultant at your university.
If I already chose that degree awarded while the degree convocation will be held on June 8th... will my application be rejected... should I reject and go back to pool? And modify it to degree complete only?

Thanks soo muchhhhh

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
It is the same system everyone accesses to create / check / withdraw EE profile..

Is your or lawyer's email message registered in EE profile? The reason I am asking is if there is any change in your EE profile, such nomination / ITA you or lawyer would get an email

Please ask your lawyer to give you login details of your profile..and check.. (I'm doubtful he/she would give) but do ask anyways so that you can check under your specific application (EE profile) messages..
yes my lawyer's email is registered on my ee profile. they have not provided me with the login details. i expect they will update me if they hear anything from cic.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Y every one is so hopeless about the draw in may...See if in a day there can be two draws spontaneously...Then y not on the schedule day:)
I request you all to be positive and enthusiastic:D
Exactly! Positivism now I say! :D

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
It was a huge surprise from CIC, I just came back today to this forum and everything was changed. FSTP always used to be few in numbers with low crs scores, and therefore, CIC might have given them chance this time. Also, a year back there was news that CIC may do separate draws for PNP/FSTP and CEC/FSW but there was no such event till yesterday. The second thing was conducting PNP/FSTP on each Friday like IEC and CEC/FSW on Wednesdays on fortnightly basis.

Now there are two possibilities either it was the test run of such proposal, or it was just another theory of CIC (It may be true if we do have draw this Wednesday). 60% of people in Express Entry are from CEC, 27% from PNP, 12% from FSW, and only 1% from FSTP. Having different scores for all four categories will assure that everyone will have equal chance to get selected.

My Predictions: It is my guess that Scores for CEC will be lower than FSW scores due to more applicants in the pool (if we have separate draws). Also, if the trend of this type of draw continues then we will see PNP/FSTP applications to be concluded within 3 months instead of 6 months after June Changes.

OINP Updates:

OINP will start distributing nominations from next week. So, applicants with the decision in progress till 26th May have high chances of getting nominations in the upcoming week. Good Luck for that.

Finally, the only thing I am 100% sure is that CIC have a lot of surprises for us in the future.
Why do you think CEC guys have lower scores? shouldn't they have higher since they get points for canadian experience as well?

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What the hell was this draw on 26 May? Never saw that before
Nothing to be pissed about. This was a good thing to happen. Now in the next draw, only FSW and CEC candidates will be focused primarily, hence resulting in CRS dropping even further than anticipated.

Reactions: andieangel