+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 65th draw

Raghu_21

May 26, 2017
The recent draw that happened last week for PNP's, CIC has not made any changes reflecting the number of people in the pool. The changes after May 19th draw are only maintained. Why is that? The ones who got ITA were not in the EE pool? Any clue?

X

xibalban

My lawyer emailed me this morning (Ontario Monday). But I am guessing they received the email on Thursday or Friday and just forwarded it to me today.
I wonder why you hired a lawyer, considering the time that you have at your disposal.

X

xibalban

The recent draw that happened last week for PNP's, CIC has not made any changes reflecting the number of people in the pool. The changes after May 19th draw are only maintained. Why is that? The ones who got ITA were not in the EE pool? Any clue?
They were in the pool. Only, they were Province Nominees and Skilled Trades-persons.

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
I am not aware of any requirement such this. And, yes, I have a friend that received a ITA without being working, the only requirement to receive a ITA is to have the minimum points for the draw (profile active, obviously).
Thanks for clarifying my doubt KarinneSS. You have provided Luscious statement and gave me a life back with your fantastic words.
Now I understand Primary application doesn't mean to be in Job while applying Canada PR.

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Sure, are you a single female looking for a single Nepalese guy who's a potential PR? Let's connect :D.

Otherwise, let us be. Kidding, as always.
sorry brother. in fact m looking for girl who's potential PR :) i thought we could connect as brother n u cud help me in clearing some of my confusions. hope u soon find ur dream girl.

Reactions: jaybee2
X

xibalban

sorry brother. in fact m looking for girl who's potential PR :) i thought we could connect as brother n u cud help me in clearing some of my confusions. hope u soon find ur dream girl.
Like I said, I was only kidding. There isn't much we can do before Wednesday. Anyway, what are your questions, spell them aloud.

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
I see Canada has a lot of historic cities, Waterloo where Napoleon lost his battle, British, and Columbia, Victoria, Sidney (the spelling is right), Delhi, etc.
Then there is London, Paris, York, Woodstock, Canterbury, Manchester, Liverpool, Enfield, Boston, Cambridge, Hastings, Chelsea, and of course there is Sussex, Essex, Middlesex ;)

Reactions: xibalban
X

xibalban

Then there is London, Paris, York, Woodstock, Canterbury, Manchester, Liverpool, Enfield, Boston, Cambridge, Hastings, Chelsea, and of course there is Sussex, Essex, Middlesex ;)
Exactly, it will feel like being all over the world.

Reactions: ivancabrer

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
I wonder why you hired a lawyer, considering the time that you have at your disposal.
i hired the lawyer before i found this forum. i am studying full-time, working part-time, have a seven year old (which is a second full-time job ;)). and thought maybe creating the profile would be too much for me and didn't want to make any mistakes that would be an obstacle in getting an ita. but that is not really an excuse. i know now that i should never have hired a lawyer. if i knew creating the ee profile would be not that tough and if I had come across this forum earlier, i never would have.
they told me today that if I want them to file the oinp on my behalf then there would be extra charges. if i decide on going on that path, i would surely do it on my own.
u guys are really helpful and a blessing to many like me :)

Reactions: mytimet and jaybee2

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Oinp e filing portal is not allowing submission of profile due to high volumes. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
There are others Applicants facing the same problem. I have talked to OINP and they told me that their offices all over Ontario are having system upgrading, and therefore many citizens are using services online. To ensure they don't get interrupted they have limited the access for OINP services, but you should try at non working hours (other than 8.30am to 4.30pm Toronto time).

X

xibalban

i hired the lawyer before i found this forum. i am studying full-time, working part-time, have a seven year old (which is a second full-time job ;)). and thought maybe creating the profile would be too much for me and didn't want to make any mistakes that would be an obstacle in getting an ita. but that is not really an excuse. i know now that i should never have hired a lawyer. if i knew creating the ee profile would be not that tough and if I had come across this forum earlier, i never would have.
they told me today that if I want them to file the oinp on my behalf then there would be extra charges. if i decide on going on that path, i would surely do it on my own.
u guys are really helpful and a blessing to many like me :)
Take a back-up of this website, and fire your lawyer.

Reactions: nilanjana