+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

M.Gouda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Talk to the international office at your uni for immigration advice. They must have already seen this kind of thing happening with graduates of your uni. My two cents. Don't decline unless you have spoken to them and they advised you to do so.

They have been instructed not to share info. About express entry to international students!... It looks like they take 500$ outside of the university for EE consultancy... I just graduated.. i dont wanna waste money on that... ppl who knew by consulting a lawyer dont share too!!

nimit12

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Jaipur
Category........
FSW
Hi everybody, I am new here. Have a question...I just got my IELTS score online and want to update my EE profile. However it seems I need to provide test report form number which is on paper report that I will receive later. Is there any way to get the number or I have to wait until I get my paper report? Thank you in advance for your help! Good luck to everybody:)
Hey! You can check your provisional results by clicking the following link:
https://results.ieltsessentials.com/
The results also have the TRF number mentioned right at the end.
Wish you luck! :)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi everybody, I am new here. Have a question...I just got my IELTS score online and want to update my EE profile. However it seems I need to provide test report form number which is on paper report that I will receive later. Is there any way to get the number or I have to wait until I get my paper report? Thank you in advance for your help! Good luck to everybody:)
If you took IELTS from British Council, you can email them to get your TRF number

TRF number has this format:
Year|CountryCode|CandidateNo|3 letters of Family name|First Name Initial|CentreCode|G(for general)

e.g. 17SG001234XXXA002G

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
If you took IELTS from British Council, you can email them to get your TRF number

TRF number has this format:
Year|CountryCode|CandidateNo|3 letters of Family name|First Name Initial|CentreCode|G(for general)

e.g. 17SG001234XXXA002G

miuh7817

May 26, 2017
They have been instructed not to share info. About express entry to international students!... It looks like they take 500$ outside of the university for EE consultancy... I just graduated.. i dont wanna waste money on that... ppl who knew by consulting a lawyer dont share too!!
When did you get ITA

will your 90 days time get completed by June 2017, if not you can still go ahead with the ITA

Reactions: M.Gouda

M.Gouda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
But they would reject cuz I said in EE profile that I got awarded my certificate or degree?? What do u think??

Just found out I would get the points if I chose complete and degree awarded as no!!! What do u advice me to do... I can reject modify and wait for next draw... :( score very low btw

M.Gouda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
When did you get ITA

will your 90 days time get completed by June 2017, if not you can still go ahead with the ITA
But they would reject cuz I said in EE profile that I got awarded my certificate or degree?? What do u think??

Just found out I would get the points if I chose complete and degree awarded as no!!! What do u advice me to do... I can reject modify and wait for next draw... :( score very low btw

miuh7817

May 26, 2017

Can you tell me your CRS and also did you get ITA for a particular province or FSW?

Mobilinker

Apr 14, 2014

Hello,
Confer date and degree completion date are two different dates. If your degree is completed then you are eligible to secure your points, you can attach degree completion certificate & letter, moreover you can add your explanation letter after making changes.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
And some people jeered at me, saying, it will take decades for low base CRS to be accepted.
I reiterate, get your basics right. It's not about your CRS, it is the 67 points criteria that you must fulfill. Then wait!!
Thank you! This is exactly what I was saying in March and people said I was crazy! Now look at the situation! I am still crazy but also right! :D

M.Gouda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hello,
Confer date and degree completion date are two different dates. If your degree is completed then you are eligible to secure your points, you can attach degree completion certificate & letter, moreover you can add your explanation letter after making changes.
Would they reject in that case??...

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
May 19th pool stats are music to the ears :D just 800 candidates in almost two weeks, and the PNPs are cleared out. Number of total candidates in the pool down to 46K and even further after last night's draw. Things are looking good!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hello,
@M.Gouda
I agree with this, if you have a degree completion certificate, then you are fine.