+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Can someone explain the two tiers of points and how did it work?

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – May 26, 2017

Provincial Nominee Program

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited
143 775 points

This is for PNP applicants only who get a nomination from a Province and after successful application, they get 600 CRS points. This draw was specifically for those people who got 600 points for Provincial Nomination.

Federal Skilled Trades Program

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited
400 199 points

This draw was for Federal Skilled Trades person category of Express Entry which is applicable to people with Trades Skill.
Answer in quoted text.

sps2can

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Thank you for the response. I checked online result. That's IELTS Reference No. It's different from test report form number. Where I can see test report from number online? Thanks.
Not sure if you found out already by now but on The online score there is 16-20 character long TrfNumber at bottom. That is the test report form number. If you dont see that then try another ielts result site. There are three sites. The one that takes first name, last name, passport number and DOB will show u that number. Try this link https://results.ieltsessentials.com

MarynaN

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
Hello Folks - I have a query: I applied for FSWP on 21st May and went into the pool with a score of 459. On 26th, I received a message saying "Ontario would like to consider you under their provincial nominee program (PNP)". Should I apply for this PNP or just wait for the general ITA? Say I got nominated from Ontario and I accept the PNP nomination - what are the advantages / disadvantages of PNP (Ontario's PNP in this case)? Will it in any way help me get a job in the province, i.e., will there be any weight on my resume if I have Ontario's nomination?

Thanks in advance for your time and efforts! This thread has been really helpful. My best wishes to everyone here!
Is it ITA or just a NOI?

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, what are the chances for 415 in next draw if I reject ITA and go back to the pool?
What is the reason of you thinking to reject it, If there are major changes in your profile that can reduce your CRS Scores, then you have to reject it, else if you are waiting for some documentation which you think you can get within 90 days from the ITA, then do not reject as you have 90 days to submit the docs.

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Hi - I have a quick question.
Do primary applicant should be working/in job?

My spouse is Primary Applicant and having 5 years and 11 months of experience. But she is not working presently. Please advise.

Is there anyone received ITA as primary applicant without being in job?

Many Thanks

Last edited:

applicant_2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Hello All,
Qq - I created my EE and job bank profile on May 21 and the profile became active on May 22. On May 26, I received the NOI from ON but I am hoping to get a direct ITA. Here are some doubts:
1. Getting an NOI doesn't mean I am out of the regular pool and I can still expect to get an ITA if I fall in the CRS window. Correct ?
2. In the latest 64th draw, I see that the # of applications in the pool are as of May 19,2017. Does that mean that in the special PNP draw on May 26 considered applications submitted till May 19th only ? And if that is the case, will that be the same if there is a draw for CEC and FSW on May 31 ?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

MarynaN

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
1. Getting an NOI doesn't mean I am out of the regular pool and I can still expect to get an ITA if I fall in the CRS window. Correct ?
yes, you are correct. Just wait till the next draw..
Regarding the second question, the # show pool statistics as of one particular day. It doesn't mean they considered only these applications as active.

kamalcad

May 24, 2017
Hello All,
Qq - I created my EE and job bank profile on May 21 and the profile became active on May 22. On May 26, I received the NOI from ON but I am hoping to get a direct ITA. Here are some doubts:
2. In the latest 64th draw, I see that the # of applications in the pool are as of May 19,2017. Does that mean that in the special PNP draw on May 26 considered applications submitted till May 19th only ? And if that is the case, will that be the same if there is a draw for CEC and FSW on May 31 ?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.
Your case is almost exactly similar to mine. Submitted profile on 21st and received a NOI on 26th from Ontario. But I guess I'll wait for the FSW draw. I have doubt similar to the one you raised in your 2nd question. We will get more clarifications in the next draw I guess.

applicant_2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
yes, you are correct. Just wait till the next draw..
Regarding the second question, the # show pool statistics as of one particular day. It doesn't mean they considered only these applications as active.
Thanks for your inputs. All the best to all of us !! Hope there is a draw on 05/31. :)