+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

sps2can

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi everybody, I am new here. Have a question...I just got my IELTS score online and want to update my EE profile. However it seems I need to provide test report form number which is on paper report that I will receive later. Is there any way to get the number or I have to wait until I get my paper report? Thank you in advance for your help! Good luck to everybody:)
The form number is also there on the online results.

Teja2000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hi All,

Don't worry and CRS Score will come down. Also there will be more no of ITA's will be issued.

Today draw happened for tow categories of Provincial Nominee Program and Federal Skilled Trades:

Provincial Nominee Program --775 (Here they will get 600 points from CIC once any provincial nominee received)
Federal Skilled Trades -- 199

So overall conclusion is next draw will be there for CEC and other categories with around 3000+ ITA's.

Don't surprise if it update today only for other categories.

Rety

Apr 1, 2016

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
Thank you for the response. I checked online result. That's IELTS Reference No. It's different from test report form number. Where I can see test report from number online? Thanks.
the following is a ray of hope for all of us:
PNP-specific draw may lower threshold for future draw(s)
Though only 143 candidates with a provincial nomination were invited to apply this time around, this will have the effect of removing from the pool a portion of highly-ranked candidates. This may result in a changing CRS cut-off threshold over the coming draws.

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
the following is a ray of hope for all of us:
PNP-specific draw may lower threshold for future draw(s)
Though only 143 candidates with a provincial nomination were invited to apply this time around, this will have the effect of removing from the pool a portion of highly-ranked candidates. This may result in a changing CRS cut-off threshold over the coming draws.
What about 6 June changes if no more draw in May ??

M DEV

May 2, 2017
It seems we r in a swing...N this is hitting so high and then so low but isn't getting stabilised at the middle point...So is there any hope to get a draw in may