+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

vimmy91

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
India
_Harry_ said:
How much do they charge for the re-evaluation?
BRITISH COUNCIL: INR 6500 & IDP: INR 8850.

You must make the request within 6 weeks of your test date. And the money is refunded if your bands increase in any module.

binsin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
andieangel said:
I didn't say it's gonna happen tomorrow, I said it's gonna happen, and my bet is till end of July it will happen. CIC needs to fill in their qouta and now in the whole pool there is not enough people to do that, so pure logic and math says that they need to dig deeper to get enough people for Canada's needs.
But How many people do they need? Is there any data on that?

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
vimmy91 said:

You must make the request within 6 weeks of your test date. And the money is refunded if your bands increase in any module.
Are there any cases that bands are decreased in some module as well?
I mean, does this re-evaluation back fire as well?

Also 6500 is for re-evaluation of 4 modules or just 1 ?

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
vimmy91 said:
Thanks for taking interest in my query and writing such a well explained reply. You are so true that its not necessary you will repeat your good performance in all the modules each time. Luck does play a big role.

I have also scored L-8.5, R-8.5,S-8, W-7. But in 2 different exams lol:
Its so frustrating to take it again nd again as i have taken it so many time And i end up being disappointed and frustrated.

As of now i just hope it goes below CRS:411. Fingers crossed.

Thank you again for the reply ! :)
Happy to help :)
Yeah..I have my fingers crossed on 419 as well..missed 415 by few hours..delay of few hours has now become wait and desperation of weeks..hopefully not months :)

vimmy91

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
India
_Harry_ said:
Are there any cases that bands are decreased in some module as well?
I mean, does this re-evaluation back fire as well?

Also 6500 is for re-evaluation of 4 modules or just 1 ?
As far as i know, bands are not decreased, but please confirm about it from someone else. But you can apply for the revaluation of any number of modules for the same price (even all of them).

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
vimmy91 said:
Can u please suggest me the websites.. ? Also, by second page u mean an extra sheet or the other side of given answer sheet ??

Sorry if i am asking a silly question. ???
No problem. I did all of these.

https://www.ielts.org/usa/ielts-in-the-usa/ielts-for-test-takers-in-the-usa/ielts-practice-test

I meant asking for a second page from the test people. They only gave out one per question at the center I went to. I recommend asking for the second right away because you don't want to get held up in the middle.

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
tj4canada said:
No problem. I did all of these.

https://www.ielts.org/usa/ielts-in-the-usa/ielts-for-test-takers-in-the-usa/ielts-practice-test

I meant asking for a second page from the test people. They only gave out one per question at the center I went to. I recommend asking for the second right away because you don't want to get held up in the middle.
More than 250 words and you are creating problems for yourself.
the more you write, the more chances of making mistakes.
this idea of writing more to get high score is complete fallacy.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Can anybody answer below queries:

1. How many EE profiles (in pool not PNP) has CIC planned to intake this year - 2017?
2. How many EE profiles have been sent ITA by CIC till now?
3. How many more draws (more months) will this year intake will continue?
4. What is the average rejection rate per draw?
5. And finally, if ITA are rejected, are more draws done to compensate the rejection or the count is rolled over to the next year ITA count?

Thanks in advance.

bardock209

Apr 10, 2017
Hello everyone. Completely new here. I have been following this thread lately. I sincerely believe that the CRS score will come down.

There is an article that I just read, there are more seniors than young people. They are going to need a lot of immigrants.

Also, for IELTS, you can check out IELTS Liz. All the best.

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
vimmy91 said:

The only challenge I see is IDP clearly mentions that IELTS results are invalid while re-evaluation is in progress. So I wonder if there is again any scope of misrepresentation here if ITA is received during this period and should one decline. Since if scores change, they will issue a new TRF with a different number which you would need to update and explain in LOE post ITA.

mvmt

Jan 29, 2015
Hi Rocky789!

I'm interested about this! It'd be quite a discovery for me, as I'm sitting at 406 and waiting in line since May 2015, to find out that I can actually exclude my husband from my profile. I thought you didn't have a choice in this regard, are you positive about this?

Thanks for your help, cheers!

rocky789 said:
nopz. not at all compulsory. CIC provides you with that option. Avail it.

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When will the next draw take place? I submitted my EE profile on 1 May with 454 CRS points but forgot to update the Job Bank. Therefore, my EE profile was not activated! Missed the draw on 4th May. :p

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
mvmt said:
Hi Rocky789!

I'm interested about this! It'd be quite a discovery for me, as I'm sitting at 406 and waiting in line since May 2015, to find out that I can actually exclude my husband from my profile. I thought you didn't have a choice in this regard, are you positive about this?

Thanks for your help, cheers!
You can do it but you have to declare your marital status and indicate spouse will not come with you to Canada on the same PR application. Failure to do will amount to misepresentation. Another point - there will be a question asked post ITA as to why is your spouse not accompanying you. Plus once you get PR and apply for your spouse to join along, it is along wait (1 to 2 years). Keep all this in mind.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received an NOI from Ontario. Not sure what to do next, but I'm really excited after being really disappointed yesterday. So guys, be on the lookout for an ontario noi. They are still sending those out.