+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
canada_dreamer said:
Just received an NOI from Ontario. Not sure what to do next, but I'm really excited after being really disappointed yesterday. So guys, be on the lookout for an ontario noi. They are still sending those out.
Anyone above 400 and accepting Ontario NOI must be foolish to spend additional 1500$.
With less than 6K people with scores more than 400, its just a matter of time 400 is breached.
Probably you can wait for about 3 months and than apply.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
canada_dreamer said:
Just received an NOI from Ontario. Not sure what to do next, but I'm really excited after being really disappointed yesterday. So guys, be on the lookout for an ontario noi. They are still sending those out.
Could you tell us a little about your application? (IELTS score, if you have TEF score, area of expertise, Level of Education).
Maybe just an overall, just to see what they're looking for to send the NOI.

I'm currently sitting at 412, and I'm trying to decide if I should re-take the IELTS again, as a 0.5 difference in the Speaking section has made my CRS be only 412 instead of 469.
The thing is, it costs USD$420 to take the test, and I'm really very tight on money. So, I don't know, maybe you could give a little ray of additional hope to me and everyone in a simmilar situation.

Mar 9, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-09-2017
canada_dreamer said:
Even i got the NOI from ontario on april 12th.. im still confused whether to go ahead with it or wait for the scores to drop..

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
monavy said:
Anyone above 400 and accepting Ontario NOI must be foolish to spend additional 1500$.
With less than 6K people with scores more than 400, its just a matter of time 400 is breached.

It's not the 6K above 400. It's the 2369 that we can be sure entered the pool (or increased their score) over 420 between the draw at on 4/19 and the stats on 4/28. If that daily rate were to keep up, the score won't drop much.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
monavy said:
I don't know man. I understand your point, but some of us have plans to start a family and untill we receive the ITA we can't continue with those plans, because then it will take longer to do the medical examinations.
The ITA can give us some peace of mind.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm gonna wait for 2 more draws before applying, but you have to realize that 6K number is not fixed. EE pool is very dynamic. hundreds if not thousands (as we have seen in the last draw) of applicants join the pool every week. Plus, the value of immigration to canada is worth spending that extra 1500.

karan89

Jan 25, 2013
Hey guys u got ita in yesterday's draw. I wanted to ask that we have to submit police check and medical at the time when we submit our file or we can submit the file and send the medical report and police check later

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
canada_dreamer said:
I'm gonna wait for 2 more draws before applying, but you have to realize that 6K number is not fixed. EE pool is very dynamic. hundreds if not thousands (as we have seen in the last draw) of applicants join the pool every week. Plus, the value of immigration to canada is worth spending that extra 1500.
Did you get to read my previous question?
About general details of your aplication, to see what the Ontario province is looking to send NOIs?

Thanks in advance.

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
Nova scotia pnp is going to open but they will accept only 250 applications. Isn't it too less?

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ivancabrer said:
Could you tell us a little about your application? (IELTS score, if you have TEF score, area of expertise, Level of Education).
Maybe just an overall, just to see what they're looking for to send the NOI.

I'm currently sitting at 412, and I'm trying to decide if I should re-take the IELTS again, as a 0.5 difference in the Speaking section has made my CRS be only 412 instead of 469.
The thing is, it costs USD$420 to take the test, and I'm really very tight on money. So, I don't know, maybe you could give a little ray of additional hope to me and everyone in a simmilar situation.

CRS: 410
NOC: 2174
IELTS: L - 8.5 : R - 8.0 : W- 7.5 : S - 8.0
Age 35
bachelors degree

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
canada_dreamer said:
CRS: 410
NOC: 2174
IELTS: L - 8.5 : R - 8.0 : W- 7.5 : S - 8.0
Age 35
bachelors degree
Thank you my friend.
Maybe there's hope for me. I'm just a little scared that this low score trend goes away if they start inviting less people.
Anyway, if the CIC decides to make one or two back to back draws, maybe we won't need NOIs.

wnsheikh

May 5, 2017
Guys, this is my first message.. My score was 417 and then it dropped just because I passed my birthday and missed the draw as it became 412. The question is, should I retake my Ielts exam or should expect to get ITA on the current Ielts. My current Ielts expires August 28- 2017.(Even if I get the ITA in June-July; it might get expired before my application is complete)

My scores are L- 7.5 , R- 7.5, W- 7.5, S- 8. I feel like even if I give my Ielts again, the score might get dropped. The last Ielts exam I gave was in Austin, USA, so It was a little well organized and easy and went smoothly. It's a shame that after studying and working in USA (UT Austin Alumni), I am here starting all over again with little hope. Overall, I feel Canada is a better option coz atleast they will consider the US education/experience unlike Australia.

Thanks

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ivancabrer said:
Thank you my friend.
Maybe there's hope for me. I'm just a little scared that this low score trend goes away if they start inviting less people.
Anyway, if the CIC decides to make one or two back to back draws, maybe we won't need NOIs.
Yes, I would love to bypass pnp myself. Let's hope for some back to back draws.

Immime2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
tj4canada said:
It's not the 6K above 400. It's the 2369 that we can be sure entered the pool (or increased their score) over 420 between the draw at on 4/19 and the stats on 4/28. If that daily rate were to keep up, the score won't drop much.
I don't think anyone with over 400 should be worried at all! The pool added only 2397 over the last two weeks and that's less than half of how much they added the previous two weeks.

Also, the number of candidates in the pool with over 400 score is decreasing quickly. It's almost guaranteed that the score will drop below 400 in 3-6 weeks. Unless they change the number of invitations they send (3700+) or the frequency (2-3 rounds per month).

This is what I am basing my assumptions on: imgur.com/a/SatZC