+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
kukreja.vijayk said:
Hey thanks man. I think it worth giving a try.

You know i feel like i made a basic mistake in writing which was over-writing. I safely crossed the word count of 250 in task 1 and 500 in task 2. I think that's negative.. I can practice for a week and hopefully results could be positive. I think one shouldn't stop trying.
Exceeding the word count isn't a problem. Not sticking to the point is. Sometimes it's easy to lose focus and ramble on when we write. Good luck. Hope you get the desired mark.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Wandering Mind said:
Exceeding the word count isn't a problem. Not sticking to the point is. Sometimes it's easy to lose focus and ramble on when we write. Good luck. Hope you get the desired mark.
Out of the topic question, what is new processing time for getting PR? Someone mentioned in previous ray of hope that few people got it in 2 and a half months, is that possible?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
andieangel said:
Out of the topic question, what is new processing time for getting PR? Someone mentioned in previous ray of hope that few people got it in 2 and a half months, is that possible?
No idea! I was reading horror stories in another thread where people are still waiting for PR after 20 months of receiving ITA! Shudder! :'(

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Wandering Mind said:
No idea! I was reading horror stories in another thread where people are still waiting for PR after 20 months of receiving ITA! Shudder! :'(
Really??? Is that even possible? :eek:

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Wandering Mind said:
Seems like it :eek:

But I guess it depends on several factors - for example, security checks apparently take time in some people's case :-X
O wow but 20 months??? Ok ours will take way shorter! ;D

hiparam14

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
25 Mar 11
IELTS Request
Sent to CIC.
File Transfer...
12 april 11
Passport Req..
28 April 12
VISA ISSUED...
04 July 12
LANDED..........
21 Sept 12
andieangel said:
O wow but 20 months??? Ok ours will take way shorter! ;D
whats your CRS Score?

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
andieangel said:
It depends on The country of Residence,Country of Birth. Time lines change with the Procession country.
There was a guy who got PPR in 45 days, thats the least I heard

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
love4immigration said:
I take my comments back. I'm not insensitive to their plight.
Good idea, you'd do well to remember that their are people saying the same things about you, since you are living in, or trying to live in a country that is not your original birthplace. Do you think they are correct as well, because that is the equivalent to you making similar comments about refugees.

thegh0sts

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Now that I have an ITA, what do I do now? When do I have to send all my documents and how long will it take to process?

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
hiparam14 said:
whats your CRS Score?
408 :-\ Age factor! Ielts clb 9, bachelor's degree, 10 years experience, hoping and praying for miracle soon!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
BreakingBad said:
It depends on The country of Residence,Country of Birth. Time lines change with the Procession country.
There was a guy who got PPR in 45 days, thats the least I heard
Ok, I see, thanks for info! Lucky guy, 45 days, nice!

iamtheniravp

Aug 17, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;)Keep your hopes high fellas. As points increased for 61st draw, we are closer than we were to ITA.

I am at 411. I am sure everyone above 400 will get ITA in May.

Cheers!!!