+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
nanning said:
Now I am not expecting the score will fall below 400...Sad :'(
Don't lose heart! The pool is dynamic and no one can say for sure what the trend would be in the next few months.

Just do what you can to improve your score.

If, like me, you've maxed your ielts and education and are stuck at a low score because of your age, there's nothing you can do but keep a positive outlook and see where all this takes you. I'm doing the same.

Good luck.

hiparam14

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
25 Mar 11
IELTS Request
Sent to CIC.
File Transfer...
12 april 11
Passport Req..
28 April 12
VISA ISSUED...
04 July 12
LANDED..........
21 Sept 12
Just a Prediction -

I think there will be another 2 draws in May one in Second week and the second in last week of May, by this time CRS points will decline around 410, and then in the month of June , after June 6th draw these points will go up by at least 35 Points (Good for applicants with Siblings and cherry on top if they are good with French TEF applicants) because of new rule and after the new rule comes in effect, these points play around 450 to 460 till the EE quota gets over for this year.

I know people used to learn French to get into Quebec PR quota several years back they haven't heard anything from Quebec yet, introducing TEF is for those applicants and they can get plus 30 for french and also plus 15 for siblings in Canada.

I will suggest try to get as many points in IELTS and get your max score.

I am trying to GINX, Because i have seen CIC does opposite of whatever is predicted here.

Good Luck guys....

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
hiparam14 said:
Just a Prediction -

I think there will be 2 draws in May one in Second week and the second in last week of May, by this time CRS points will decline around 410, and then in the month of June , after June 6th draw these points will go up by at least 35 Points (Good for applicants with Siblings and cherry on top if they are good with French TEF applicants) because of new rule and after the new rule comes in effect, these points play around 450 to 460 till the EE quota gets over for this year.

I know people used to learn French to get into Quebec PR quota several years back they haven't heard anything from Quebec yet, introducing TEF is for those applicants and they can get plus 30 for french and also plus 15 for siblings in Canada.

I am trying to GINX, Because i have seen CIC does opposite of whatever is predicted here.

Good Luck guys....
;D

kukreja.vijayk

Apr 21, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Apr-17
canada_dreamer said:
If I were you, I would've gone for it. I know $300 is a lot of money, but a .5 increase in writing will guarantee you an ITA.
I think immigration worth more than mere USD 300. I will register myself today. Thanks for recommendation though.

EEBANKER

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
im feeling down and frustrated .. looking at this http://ielts-sucks.blogspot.com/2011/01/ielts-bottom-line.html
even native could not achieve the required score and call it a scam ... i always missed by 0.5 points either in writing or speaking for the third time in a row ... what should I do? i feel not matter what efforts i put there wont be a result ...

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
hiparam14 said:
Just a Prediction -

I think there will be another 2 draws in May one in Second week and the second in last week of May, by this time CRS points will decline around 410, and then in the month of June , after June 6th draw these points will go up by at least 35 Points (Good for applicants with Siblings and cherry on top if they are good with French TEF applicants) because of new rule and after the new rule comes in effect, these points play around 450 to 460 till the EE quota gets over for this year.

Good Luck guys....
Oh my God! I sincerely hope you are absolutely wrong!

I won't be surprised if you get hate comments here for your predictions :p Most of us are clinging to the hope that the score will fall in May :-\

kukreja.vijayk

Apr 21, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Apr-17
Rawee said:
Looks like we are on same boat, I have given again but my score still stuck at reading-6.5.my assumption is ielts won't increase your writing score so easily if you got stuck at 6.5 in first attempt.

Give it a try again and see how it goes. Good luck
Hey thanks man. I think it worth giving a try.

You know i feel like i made a basic mistake in writing which was over-writing. I safely crossed the word count of 250 in task 1 and 500 in task 2. I think that's negative.. I can practice for a week and hopefully results could be positive. I think one shouldn't stop trying.

hiparam14

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
25 Mar 11
IELTS Request
Sent to CIC.
File Transfer...
12 april 11
Passport Req..
28 April 12
VISA ISSUED...
04 July 12
LANDED..........
21 Sept 12
Wandering Mind said:

I won't be surprised if you get hate comments here for your predictions :p Most of us are clinging to the hope that the score will fall in May :-\
IF by sending me Hate Comments here will get them ITA, I will request each one of you to send me Hate Quotes before the second Draw happens... :D ;D 8)

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
EEBANKER said:
im feeling down and frustrated .. looking at this http://ielts-sucks.blogspot.com/2011/01/ielts-bottom-line.html
even native could not achieve the required score and call it a scam ... i always missed by 0.5 points either in writing or speaking for the third time in a row ... what should I do? i feel not matter what efforts i put there wont be a result ...
Sorry this happened to you. Is it possible to speak with someone from your country who did well in IELTS? Maybe they'll share some tips on how to crack the test?

I'm not a native but I did very well in both Academic and General IELTS. My tip is to watch Hollywood and British movies and TV shows to improve your listening skills.

I also read a lot of English literature and contemporary writing which may have improved my reading skills over the years.

Also, speaking in English with friends and family may help.

Good luck. Hope you get the required results.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
hiparam14 said:
IF by sending me Hate Comments here will get them ITA, I will request each one of you to send me Hate Quotes before the second Draw happens... :D ;D 8)
Ha ha ha. That would be awesome - killing 2 birds with one stone ;D

hiparam14

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
25 Mar 11
IELTS Request
Sent to CIC.
File Transfer...
12 april 11
Passport Req..
28 April 12
VISA ISSUED...
04 July 12
LANDED..........
21 Sept 12
EEBANKER said:
3 times in a row and always missed 0.5 somewhere in IELTS ... i really started feeling down ...
You are learning the first lesson that every new immigrant has to learn and that is to keep stay cool and have Patience.

You all will win one day for sure...

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Wandering Mind said:

Relax he was being funny, it's gonna be ok! We need a bit of fun after all the stress and drama!