+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

Zondervan

Apr 14, 2017
kadir_35 said:
My CRS is 439 with a bad IELTS result. Should I leave it as is or retake the exam?
Going by current events, you are good where you are. You are a shoo in for the next draw. I would say, start getting your post-ITA documents ready. See you in Canada.

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zondervan said:
Going by current events, you are good where you are. You are a shoo in for the next draw. I would say, start getting your post-ITA documents ready. See you in Canada.
Mine is 429. Medicals and pcc done. All document scanned and ready.
Just waiting for ITA

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kadir_35 said:
My CRS is 439 with a bad IELTS result. Should I leave it as is or retake the exam?
in the current scenario you don't need to take the exam again Best of luck.

kadir_35

Mar 26, 2017
monavy said:
looks like you have not done enough research before jumping into immigration queue. are you right now in Canada or outside?

I am in Canada. I think my 2 years diploma that I got in Canada help a lot.

hshatvoryan

Mar 21, 2017
Hello
My score is 401
What are my chances?
Can I expect that the draw will fall to 401 , if yes when approximately it may be?

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
baaboo2u said:
how to apply for the correction? is it in the WES site itself?
If you have incorrect name in transcript then first correct it and then send it again to WES with same reference number.

I had similar issue and I called WES regrading same. They told me to send corrected transcripts to them along with a letter explaining same. They said they will check and update ECA report.
My issue was >> My diploma certificate had typo mistake so first got that mistake corrected from university and then sent corrected transcript to WES.

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hshatvoryan said:
Hello
My score is 401
What are my chances?
Can I expect that the draw will fall to 401 , if yes when approximately it may be?
Mmm... I think that the Crs can get to 400 this year but, if this month's draws does not bring the score under 405 then you will have to wait until the profiles with additional scores in June are cleared from the pool... And because of those changes it is hard to predict further

In the meantime​ you can improve your score... What is your ielts?

Anyhow I wish you best of luck...

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
At 416 here. Any chance for me in the coming draw? Spouse's ECA will give me 424 but thats gonna take couple of weeks or so.

Unfortunately, I submitted profile too late and missed the last draw.

hshatvoryan

Mar 21, 2017
josejaram said:
Mmm... I think that the Crs can get to 400 this year but, if this month's draws does not bring the score under 405 then you will have to wait until the profiles with additional scores in June are cleared from the pool... And because of those changes it is hard to predict further

I think after June 6 the draw score will rise. I will hope that till that time draw score drop till 401.
My IELTS score is L 7.5 W 7.5 R 7.5 S 8

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hshatvoryan said:
josejaram said:

I think after June 6 the draw score will rise. I will hope that till that time draw score drop till 401.
My IELTS score is L 7.5 W 7.5 R 7.5 S 8
Good! You can get CLB 9 it mean you can improve your score, I would suggest you to go to the CARD calculator and try with L8 W8 R7.5 S8 I'm sure you will see an increase of at least 30 points... Let me know

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
josejaram said:
Good! You can get CLB 9 it mean you can improve your score, I would suggest you to go to the CARD calculator and try with L8 W8 R7.5 S8 I'm sure you will see an increase of at least 30 points... Let me know
i think he doesn't require requires W 8 because 7.5-9 are treated equally. Only improvi to L 8 would accelerate the score for sure.

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
an94318 said:
Sitting at 420.. Hoping to get th ITA in next draw!
me too. But unfortunately waiting for ECA from WES. My docs have just reached WES. :'(