+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

Steveleb123

Mar 23, 2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2018
Confused_oldman said:
Try 4167
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/ViewAllTitles.aspx?val=4&val1=4167&ver=11&_ga=1.8312753.2056986305.1487246080
thanks a lot for the help, read the description of this NOC thought it might be more related to sports.. but it might be correct!

I read somewhere that if NOC is incorrect after receiving ITA, your application might be refused or something.. Is there a way to make sure with cic or some professional that the NOC is correct or not????

thanks again.

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
nadianowrin1989 said:
Hello all,

My CRS score is 402. NOC B. And My Ielts is S-8, R-7,W-7 and L-6.5. Is there any hope of getting ITA? If yes than when it will be happened.

Regards
Nadia Nowrin
by early june

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Steveleb123 said:
thanks a lot for the help, read the description of this NOC thought it might be more related to sports.. but it might be correct!

I read somewhere that if NOC is incorrect after receiving ITA, your application might be refused or something.. Is there a way to make sure with cic or some professional that the NOC is correct or not????

thanks again.
There are professionals who would help with a fee of course.
Btw, that noc covers Recreation, sports and fitness, not just sports. Your spouse's field would fall under recreation. So, frame the duties and responsibilities likewise.
The link i shared lists all job titles which fall under the NOC, like "recreation and leisure programs supervisor" or "program co-ordinator, recreational activities" or "recreational programs co-ordinator" maybe.
And among the roles,

"Recreation program consultants provide expert advice and consulting services to communities, corporations, institutions and other organizations in the design and development of recreation programs and activities."

If this matches what her job was, then you are good to go. Else you need to look more.

Sidra1990

Apr 21, 2017
Mostly people are above 400 and me at crs 398... I am scared that if crs will hit 400 and then start raising again that will make me so unfortunate. I wish it will drop below 400 as many files are pending

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadianowrin1989 said:
If it is so My Ielts will expire on 23rd July???? It also goes with my husband too. Do we need to sit for the Ielts Exam again?? I will be glad if you let me know.
not if u get ita and submit ur application before it expires.
Whats ur crs

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
Sidra1990 said:
Mostly people are above 400 and me at crs 398... I am scared that if crs will hit 400 and then start raising again that will make me so unfortunate. I wish it will drop below 400 as many files are pending
there are only about 21K people above 350 and only about 10K above 400.
to meet its quota, CIC has to invite a lot more people. so don't worry.

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
monavy said:
there are only about 21K people above 350 and only about 10K above 400.
to meet its quota, CIC has to invite a lot more people. so don't worry.
Some people have estimated around 200 per day enter the pool above the current cutoff. 100 days of that is another 20,000 people.

baaboo2u

Apr 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
I have a query here.

ECA report has my first name with a space in the middle (they took it from the transcript I believe). But everywhere else (including degree certificate) there is no space.
What Should I do, any suggestions, please...

First Name: Rameshbabu (All places including passport)
First Name: Ramesh Babu (ECA Report)

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
baaboo2u said:
Hi Guys,
I have a query here.

ECA report has my first name with a space in the middle (they took it from the transcript I believe). But everywhere else (including degree certificate) there is no space.
What Should I do, any suggestions, please...

First Name: Rameshbabu (All places including passport)
First Name: Ramesh Babu (ECA Report)
if you provided your name as Rameshbabu while sending the ECA request, then they will have to correct it. WES usually does it free of charge if it is a mistake on their side.

baaboo2u

Apr 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EmmEmm said:
if you provided your name as Rameshbabu while sending the ECA request, then they will have to correct it. WES usually does it free of charge if it is a mistake on their side.
how to apply for the correction? is it in the WES site itself?

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
kadir_35 said:
My CRS is 439 with a bad IELTS result. Should I leave it as is or retake the exam?
looks like you have not done enough research before jumping into immigration queue. are you right now in Canada or outside?