+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raorulz said:
i think he doesn't require requires W 8 because 7.5-9 are treated equally. Only improvi to L 8 would accelerate the score for sure.
yup thats correct...

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluewaters87 said:
my score is 391 ... Any chances i may receive ITA or OINP in future ?
The best thing you can do is try to improve your score... Maybe language-> how's your ielts can you improve?

Also, so far there's no info on whether the Ontario's provincial nominations will begin to be issued for applicants under 400, so I wouldn't count on it.

Finally, in my opinion I would suggest you to wait and see how May's CRS behave and then you might have a clearer perspective for the future.

Wish you luck.

bluewaters87

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
josejaram said:
The best thing you can do is try to improve your score... Maybe language-> how's your ielts can you improve?

Also, so far there's no info on whether the Ontario's provincial nominations will begin to be issued for applicants under 400, so I wouldn't count on it.

Finally, in my opinion I would suggest you to wait and see how May's CRS behave and then you might have a clearer perspective for the future.

Wish you luck.

TThanks i will be taking my ielts this weekend ,...My present scores are L 8.5, R 7.5 W 6.5 S6.5

I wanted to improve them to atleast 8,7,7,6.5 so that i can move to 401

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[flash=200,200]http://everyone pray that draw happens this wednesday[/flash]

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluewaters87 said:
TThanks i will be taking my ielts this weekend ,...My present scores are L 8.5, R 7.5 W 6.5 S6.5

I wanted to improve them to atleast 8,7,7,6.5 so that i can move to 401
if u get L 8. And min 7 in rest. U ll get additional 50 points for skill transferability

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Google search 'Cambridge 11' and on that page you'll see a menu 'exam library's with model test for L R W S ...You can practice L&R online and know your score once you submit....There are 11 series *4 tests...That is you can practice 44 L and 44 R tests...Also you have questions for 44 each for W & S ...Even though the tests are for academic please note that IELTS general is simpler than academic and hence you'll benefit a lot from doing these online trials....I got 8.5 overall just because of it...and practice Writing too...

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemuriva said:
[flash=200,200]http://everyone pray that draw happens this wednesday[/flash]
haha that will be too much, but hey, high hopes!

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If at all there is a draw this Wednesday, we might see slight reduction in number of ITAs.
Maybe close to 3.5k than 4k.

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do not think there will be anymore draws this month. Honestly I am not optimistic about the the draw being in first week of May. I guess this one's gonna take 3 weeks and CRS will go up....But I am hoping it will come down eventually and will then stay around low 400's.

But anything can happen. I have seen a lot of people talking a lot more interest in Express Entry and hence a huge # of applicants entering the pool everyday.

Lets c what happens in next draw....Its gonna be a crucial one

bhargav57

Apr 19, 2017
hello everyone,
I have a confusion regarding how to fill my job history in EE profile?
I am a computer engineer and I have a 5+ years job experience with different title.
for example
1 years exp as an apprentice (in a computer engineer field)
1 year as an intern.(in a computer engineer field)
1 year as a junior software engineer.
3 year as a software engineer.
So, Does everything belongs to NOC code 2173?
Plus first two and last two years job experience has 1.5 years gap. So Do I need to add first two experience also? or I need to add only continuous work experience?

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajkidwai said:
Guys....watch this video....and give me +1...all 390 and above be prepared....

https://youtu.be/v1SRPKDT2iM
I downloaded that video yesterday at my office but didn't watch it when i got home. Now that you have posted with such hope, i will watch it first thing when i get home this evening. Thank for the reminder :)