-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
student7872014 said:
Thanks so much for patiently answering all my questions. I really appreciated. Hopefully karma will return the favor some day.

Having said that, I cannot find the "67/100" thing on the CRS page... Could you give me a link?

Also, one additional question. Once my IELTS Result is out on April 7th, I will use that. But, If I take IELTS later on and end up getting a higher score, can I use the new IELTS and delete the old scores? Or do I have to delete the first application and create a new application with the new IELTS score?
I'll add this to what I wrote above.

*This is straight from CIC website "You can get points for the number of years you have spent in full-time paid work (at least 30 hours per week, or an equal amount of part-time)." So 30hr per week is the factor to note. Also for CEC additional criteria might be there.

*Secondly, even if you have experience in same or multiple NOC codes - experience gained under multiple occupations within the last 10 years can be counted towards Foreign or Canadian work experience and hence will contribute towards your CRS score. But the NOC code with more experience will be you primary NOC that will contribute towards your FSW eligibility criteria (67/100)

* If you get a new IELTS score or by any factor that contributes to a change in CRS points let say you get a PNP or a get a Canadian job offer or may be your dependents increase (by marriage or a newborn) etc Bottomline you have to keep your profile up to date.

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick28 said:
Check 67/100 points -> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Yes, you can update your IELTS score if you score better in the next attempt. No need to delete the profile.
Thanks for the response :) . Looks like I am slightly above the 67 threshold (Yay!) (based on my calculation, as there is no calculator specifically for this on the website)

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kewldudex said:

*This is straight from CIC website "You can get points for the number of years you have spent in full-time paid work (at least 30 hours per week, or an equal amount of part-time)." So 30hr per week is the factor to note. Also for CEC additional criteria might be there.

*Secondly, even if you have experience in same or multiple NOC codes - experience gained under multiple occupations within the last 10 years can be counted towards Foreign or Canadian work experience and hence will contribute towards your CRS score. But the NOC code with more experience will be you primary NOC that will contribute towards your FSW eligibility criteria (67/100)

* If you get a new IELTS score or by any factor that contributes to a change in CRS points let say you get a PNP or a get a Canadian job offer or may be your dependents increase (by marriage or a newborn) etc Bottomline you have to keep your profile up to date.
Thanks for the answer again :) Yeah, my work was 38 hours per week, so it should be good to go.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
I have already received my e-AOR but this bothers me. I have 1 year experience is in NOC A and 2 years in NOC B. I have chosen NOC A as my primary NOC on which my application should be based on.

But my worry is i have selected 3 years experience during eligibility questionnaire while opening EE profile (I did it inadvertently as i thought it was asking for the cumulative experience), so will there be any problem for me?

Additionally, even if i count just 1 year exp in NOC A and no point from NOC B i easily cross the 67 point mark for eligibility.

Hope to hear from you guys.

kewldudex said:

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For people who get invited to apply, apparently Criminal Record Check is needed. I do not live in Canada currently, but obviously I've lived in Canada for longer than 6 months over the last 10 years. So, do I need to fly all the way to Canada to get my fingerprints etc. done by RCMP, to get the Criminal Record Check done? It sounds pretty stupid I know, but it is not very clear.

kewldudex

Dec 30, 2016
Haryana
Category........
Visa Office......
-
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Doc's Request.
05-04-2017
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
student7872014 said:
Thanks for the answer again :) Yeah, my work was 38 hours per week, so it should be good to go.
It looks good to me, you are gonna be fine :)

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kewldudex said:
It looks good to me, you are gonna be fine :)
Hey, How about this? :eek:

For people who get invited to apply, apparently Criminal Record Check is needed. I do not live in Canada currently, but obviously I've lived in Canada for longer than 6 months over the last 10 years. So, do I need to fly all the way to Canada to get my fingerprints etc. done by RCMP, to get the Criminal Record Check done? It sounds pretty stupid I know, but it is not very clear.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
student7872014 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

If they request for Criminal Record Check, you can send the RCMP your fingerprints.

kewldudex

Dec 30, 2016
Haryana
Category........
Visa Office......
-
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Doc's Request.
05-04-2017
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Indi88 said:
I have already received my e-AOR but this bothers me. I have 1 year experience is in NOC A and 2 years in NOC B. I have chosen NOC A as my primary NOC on which my application should be based on.

But my worry is i have selected 3 years experience during eligibility questionnaire while opening EE profile (I did it inadvertently as i thought it was asking for the cumulative experience), so will there be any problem for me?

Additionally, even if i count just 1 year exp in NOC A and no point from NOC B i easily cross the 67 point mark for eligibility.

Hope to hear from you guys.

As mentioned in my previous post for the 67/100 eligibility criteria the total experience in a "single" NOC contributes towards the score. Like in your case as you want NOC A to be your primary NOC, you will be awarded 9 Pts /15 for 1year of Experience.

Secondly, the total experience from all the job held for multiple NOCs for the past 10years will contribute towards the CRS score. Like in your case you have been awarded points for NOC A and NOC B cumulative experience. So your good there.

Btw kudos for AOR :)

I hope it answers your query.

Shaz1

Mar 4, 2017
I had a lot of hope untill the last draw..but dont know what will happen now..sitting at 426..Ever wud the cut off score reach there or not

kewldudex

Dec 30, 2016
Haryana
Category........
Visa Office......
-
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Doc's Request.
05-04-2017
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
student7872014 said:
Hey, How about this? :eek:

Spot on share by Maverick28 there.

So if you have lived in any country for more than 6months after the age of 18yrs you may need to provide a criminal check from them. Luckily CIC has posted instructions to collect these checks from each and every country whether you are a citizen of that country or not , whether you live there or outside. And regarding fingerprint you can get them done from your local (state) forensic department, if not possible you can opt for a private fingerprint. They all are a google search away.

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick28 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

If they request for Criminal Record Check, you can send the RCMP your fingerprints.
"Special notes and considerations

Fingerprints must be submitted electronically to CCRTIS. Paper submissions will not be processed and will be returned to the originator.

Electronic fingerprint submissions to the RCMP is not currently available from outside of Canada. You may contact accredited companies within Canada who will digitize ink fingerprints and submit them electronically to the RCMP."

This is what it says on the website... How do I do this outside of Canada though? Do you know anything about this?

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kewldudex said:
Spot on share by Maverick28 there.

So if you have lived in any country for more than 6months after the age of 18yrs you may need to provide a criminal check from them. Luckily CIC has posted instructions to collect these checks from each and every country whether you are a citizen of that country or not , whether you live there or outside. And regarding fingerprint you can get them done from your local (state) forensic department, if not possible you can opt for a private fingerprint. They all are a google search away.
Agreed. For Italy, instructions are clear.
But for Canada, not so much for people living outside of Canada.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
student7872014 said:
"Special notes and considerations

Fingerprints must be submitted electronically to CCRTIS. Paper submissions will not be processed and will be returned to the originator.

Electronic fingerprint submissions to the RCMP is not currently available from outside of Canada. You may contact accredited companies within Canada who will digitize ink fingerprints and submit them electronically to the RCMP."

This is what it says on the website... How do I do this outside of Canada though? Do you know anything about this?
Like kewldudex said, you can get the fingerprints at your local forensic department or police station. If that does not work, there are many private agencies for the same. What is the country and city of your current residence?

The instructions looks pretty clear to me for people living outside Canada. There is a link which says " If you live outside of Canada", click on that for further instructions. And btw, you do not need an upfront PCC for Canada.