+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 58th draw?

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
PDChicago said:
Thanks. I tried re-transmitting it, but that did not work. Now wondering if I have enough time to create a new profile since it is a little over 24 hours before the likely draw and I cannot work on my profile until I get back home from work.
Hi All,

Just wanted to update everyone that my CRS has reduced after my birthday but it took 6 days for the system to update it. I believe this information may be useful to other people who were in the same boat as me.

Thank you everyone for your response.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
PDChicago said:
Hi All,

Just wanted to update everyone that my CRS has reduced after my birthday but it took 6 days for the system to update it. I believe this information may be useful to other people who were in the same boat as me.

Thank you everyone for your response.
Finally!

Good luck with the draw!

uch_ad

Mar 28, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MattyTj said:
Why do I feel like such a failure by Canada standards??

37, masters degree, 10+ years of NOC 0, and CLB10 on all 4 parts of the IELTS. I'm hoping people like me get their invites soon!!! We are ideal immigrants!!

All of my old brothers and sisters UNITE!!!!! :) lol
You aren't a failure dear friend... I know how you feel though. Let's remain hopeful

robinsonjoel

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2018
LANDED..........
8-04-2018
uch_ad said:
You aren't a failure dear friend... I know how you feel though. Let's remain hopeful
All I know is that scores ought to drop down. Maybe not this draw, but the outcome of this week's draw can help us analyze a bit. But, IRCC are the decision makers. All we can do is try to decipher how they are deciding! Good luck to all :) I am more curious about April 7th, IETLS results! lol :)

apineapple

Mar 29, 2017
IrfanLone15 said:
Hi,

Need some suggestion...

I have taken IELTS twice.. with different scores...

as of now L-8 R-7.5 s-7.5 w-7 - IELTS 2

But the test taken earlier IELTS 1 (L-7, R-7.5 , S- 7.5, W- 7.5) .. the score for w-7.5 which was giving me CLS -10 for writing..

Can i choose best out of two IELTS score. N mention R,L,S from IELTS 2 & W from IELTS 1...???

Irfan - CRS 435...
Unfortunately, you cannot combine test scores because of the TRF number, If you combine you won't have a valid TRF number . Additionally once you get an ITA, at some point they might ask you for a copy of your test results, so if it is inconsistent, then you'll have a problem.
Also, I have read in multiple places that you must only include your recent IELTS scores. But research on that, I am not too sure, because if you get lower scores or higher this will change your CRS scores, so accordingly you should accept or decline the invitation.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
IrfanLone15 said:
Hi,

Need some suggestion...

I have taken IELTS twice.. with different scores...

as of now L-8 R-7.5 s-7.5 w-7 - IELTS 2

But the test taken earlier IELTS 1 (L-7, R-7.5 , S- 7.5, W- 7.5) .. the score for w-7.5 which was giving me CLS -10 for writing..

Can i choose best out of two IELTS score. N mention R,L,S from IELTS 2 & W from IELTS 1...???

Irfan - CRS 435...
The L8 gives u bonus score. So keep the ielts2.

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think today is expected to be the day for the release of "Express Entry Year-End Report 2016".

last report (2015) was released on April 5th, 2016, so I think it will be released today. I hope so. :-[

CIC link: http://www.cicnews.com/2016/04/longawaited-express-entry-report-important-details-occupations-candidates-selected-immigration-canada-047587.html

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
romrumrira said:
The L8 gives u bonus score. So keep the ielts2.
. Thanks

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robinsonjoel said:
All I know is that scores ought to drop down. Maybe not this draw, but the outcome of this week's draw can help us analyze a bit. But, IRCC are the decision makers. All we can do is try to decipher how they are deciding! Good luck to all :) I am more curious about April 7th, IETLS results! lol :)
What is your prediction for April 7th IELTS? Do you think Scores will go up?

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Today Draw ...

My Naive Guess

433 ...

I wish it goes down more

uch_ad

Mar 28, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
student7872014 said:
What is your prediction for April 7th IELTS? Do you think Scores will go up?
IELTS score is dependent on people's performance really.

robinsonjoel

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2018
LANDED..........
8-04-2018
uch_ad said:
IELTS score is dependent on people's performance really.
Yes, I don't think IELTS results have an impact on CRS rounds of invitation. It is all about the candidates in the pool, and what the aggregate CRS score is. For eg: When this whole EE thing started out, the first CRS was 886 with 700 ITAs issued. They kept dropping the points because candidates very minimal candidates are in the pool with that scores. To meet a target of atleast 3500+ ITAs every rounds, points have to keep dropping.

I believe IRCC has a study of ITAs issued and subsequent AORs or visas stamped. In my opinion, this could be one of the deciding factor for rounds of invitation scores. As always, we can only speculate, but IRCC makes the final call, with all the information they have :)