+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 56th Draw (Predictions)

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pid91 said:
*censored word* load of people will be graduating in end of April. So, I think points will go up from May.
Not every graduate qualifies for CEC or FSW right after end of final exams.

Shirlz

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
IELTS Request
03-06-2016 Upfront
Med's Request
20-03-2017 Upfront
thejkhan said:
Not every graduate qualifies for CEC or FSW right after end of final exams.
they still need a year to complete their work experience :p not so fast buddy. lol

Bablaa

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
Friends,
Just hang in there, you all are going to receive your ITAs soon!

All the best !

freddykruger

Feb 20, 2017
Most of the people 400+ hopefully would get through in these times as the trend is still continuing. I want to ask seniors to highlight a little bit about the eAPR, how many documents per job experience mentioned in your profile can one upload? what should be size of that pdf file (As i read). Is it all the documents combined in one pdf file and what is the maximum size of it?.

A question for astral, Since you are on the other side now shed some light on receiving an ITA what has changed in your profile and how you accepted it and after accepting what screens show up and do you need to complete few of them right away or what? If you could share some screen shots with hiding your info... we the aspirants would be grateful to your kindness.

manhar80o

Oct 9, 2015
I was really unlucky as my spouse's ECA was uploaded yesterday morning to get 441 points - BUT the IRCC portal did not update it till today.

So even with 441 I wasn't included in yesterday's draw - hoping to get it in the next!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
freddykruger said:
Most of the people 400+ hopefully would get through in these times as the trend is still continuing. I want to ask seniors to highlight a little bit about the eAPR, how many documents per job experience mentioned in your profile can one upload? what should be size of that pdf file (As i read). Is it all the documents combined in one pdf file and what is the maximum size of it?.

A question for astral, Since you are on the other side now shed some light on receiving an ITA what has changed in your profile and how you accepted it and after accepting what screens show up and do you need to complete few of them right away or what? If you could share some screen shots with hiding your info... we the aspirants would be grateful to your kindness.
I dont know about the pdf sizes, that comes later on. I will start uploading next week. For now our Medical will be done a few days prior to applying. We got our PC's in February so it should be valid until the time of the application (6 months).

Advice: If you dont claim points for a particular work experience, dont put it in "Work history" but in "Personal history" section because if you leave it there you will have to upload ALL the reference letters from ALL those jobs for which you dont even claim points. You can even put it there post-ITA but better to be safe..

That can be applied to spouse also. If you dont claim points for spouse Education and Work experience dont put it in these sections but Spouse "Personal history" section. This is verified information.. it will help with reducing all the papers blabla..

Above turns up when you get ITA, along with the pdf (similar to EE welcome message) which explains the deadlines and guides you through accepting/not accepting ITA. Read everything.

When you click Continue, you have to fill the questionnaire again with extra data, Personal history, Travel history, Work history, Study and languages, your personal information, contact details. Advice: Read instructions and be careful. When they say they want personal history in the last ten years (or since your 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago), give it to them, no more, no less.

I have just finished, it was very boring especially travel history and searching through the passport for stamps :D
After the Q, Click Continue and you have to upload documents to prove all data that were stated in the Q.

Here's the process after ITA:

"If you choose to apply for permanent residence, you will need to do the following:
1. Log into your account
2. Go to the section called "applications"
3. Find the application called "permanent residence" and click on it
4. Review and validate the information on the pre-filled form (transferred from your Express Entry profile) - Questionnaire again
5. Complete the remaining questions
6. Obtain the documents which you must submit with your application (see "checklist" for details)" Now the hard part.

Well aint this a boring post! You will enjoy, it's not so complicated. ;)

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
ps. DO NOT PRESS DECLINE ;D

Tee_man

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
manhar80o said:
I was really unlucky as my spouse's ECA was uploaded yesterday morning to get 441 points - BUT the IRCC portal did not update it till today.

So even with 441 I wasn't included in yesterday's draw - hoping to get it in the next!
Nothing to worry about, it will surely come next draw!!! 8)

freddykruger

Feb 20, 2017
astralsource said:
ps. DO NOT PRESS DECLINE ;D
HAHAHA surely i wont press decline... rather commit suicide! LOL a big thanks from my side i was expecting a very very detailed response from you which you did. Hats off to you! As am not using any consultant and pursuing it myself, heard from professionals that small mistakes post ITA stage make all the difference, the more precise and concise your documentation is the quicker and greater are the chance of getting a PR stamped. Last one you suggesting that i mention all my work experience NOT contributing to points in personal history??? or just one which i am least bothered with. As i am in consultancy business, with investment in the firm for which i do the consultancy and get profits and commisions... was just wondering how to justify this complicated scenario. i have some payments showing in my personal account bank statement from that firm and sometimes they hand out cash if amount is less. hope you get what i am saying and guide me with whatever your best knowledge is...
thanks a lot once again for the earlier detailed response. cheers

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
freddy - yes, all your work experience that is NOT contributing to points you can put in Personal history, unless you dont have a problem with requesting Reference letters for each job..

http://forums.easycanadavisa.com/forum/express-entry/1314-moving-employment-experience-to-personal-experience
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/work-history-personal-history-what-to-include-t325268.0.html

"how to justify this complicated scenario?" It's like a small glitch in the system, you can't put life on the paper lol.. if you put ALL work experience in Work history, the system will automatically ask of you proofs to upload in the second phase! And its unnecessary so this way you are just using the system they have provided to do what is being asked of you but then again you find a much simpler way to do it.

"i have some payments showing in my personal account bank statement from that firm and sometimes they hand out cash if amount is less" - you are not lying or hiding it, its gonna be clear you had other jobs just you wont have to provide Ref. letters for them so these payments are gonna be OK

Asivad Anac: "Of course, each one of us will have our own complicated work and personal histories to grapple with individually. Use these principles to figure out how best to represent your case to CIC."

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
I know its a little off topic but just received OINP NOI in my newly created GCKEY . Just waiting for the next draw.

CRS--438

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grapehair said:
Damn, I got 440 points. Not sure if they'll go below 441. Damn CIC, you scary! Lol
Only about 15% of the EE profiles in Nov 2015 had a CRS higher than 425. There were a total of 190k profiles submitted in 2015. Given the increasing reliance on EE, I would expect the minimum CRS to come down significantly to meet the target program quotas.